Anybody here from any parts of Michigan?

Eza

King Shiit
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Ima have to check out Orchids in Ferndale, never been.

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
its a lil crazy in the city but if you can handle it you'll be good

all dem other places cool to visit or maybe have a lil female that live out there

but for the full experience come to the city

all dem other places racist and they dont want you living out there

depending on who you around and you know your experience may be different

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I lived all over the mitten. Im from the east side spent my best years on the west side stayed in saginaw and Midland now im out in Rochester Hills. Its a lot of culture here and i enjoy it. From bogging with my white boys to tittybar slapping hoez with my broez . Im not even gone hold you up it segregated than a mug, but it aint hard to meet good people if you good people. fukking weather tho :mindblown: you never know what you gone get

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
I lived all over the mitten. Im from the east side spent my best years on the west side stayed in saginaw and Midland now im out in Rochester Hills. Its a lot of culture here and i enjoy it. From bogging with my white boys to tittybar slapping hoez with my broez . Im not even gone hold you up it segregated than a mug, but it aint hard to meet good people if you good people. fukking weather tho :mindblown: you never know what you gone get

images

The Message

Lex with tv sets the minimum
Daps
If you want to go to a DOPE spot on a Saturday night, trust me...go to Orchid in Ferndale. It's hip-hop, old-school, and top 40 night. They do $2 you-call-it's til 11 and cover's only $5 after 11. shyt's beautiful. :lawd:

:myman: I was close to checking this spot out last weekend. I'ma add it to the to-do list.

The Message

Lex with tv sets the minimum
Daps
Born and raised in the F-L-I...now residing in Sterling Hts, btw.

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
Brehs I just got back from 2 months out of town so I'm gonna give my new perspective :krs:

Like duke before me said MI is basically SE MI (Detroit area)/Middle MI (Lansing area)/and W )Kzoo area) other than that is 'up north'

Off rip, Michigan as a whole is dirty and littered as fukk. When I came back from Seattle I had the :merchant:. We gotta get our garbage and trash game up.

It's really Detroit, and then the suburbs. There's really black/white line, you'll be able to tell where you are because one side is all liquor stores and stripclubs and the other side looks like an actual city. Weed is legal in Detroit but nowhere else :troll:

The hot spots are Detroit, Royal Oak, Birmingham, AA, E Lansing, Kzoo. Every spot is cool you just gotta find what you like. It's hard to manuever though at night, bullshyt bus system and no kind of public transport, so it's a mission ducking DUIs on the weekends

I love MI women though, black women are thick and the white girls are :ahh:

But as a whole after living somewhere else I'm starting to like my state less and less. Both Detroit and Pontiac have emergency managers, hamtramck and highland park trying to go bankrupt, it's bad brehs.

But you'll have fun here, MI summers are that deal

Deflatedhoopdreams

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Rucker
Michigan is okay, depending on where you live and what kinda bread you have.

Detroit- Is Detroit. Stay out of the actual city, stay in the burbs and it's not too bad.
Flint- My aunt lives there and sister lived there for a few years, it's ghetto as fukk, nothing there to see, unless you are just in town, go downtown to get a nice suit or something

Lansing- That's the spot for people 18-30ish. College type town, many white college bytches running around looking to have a good time.

Grad Rapids- Good town, downtown there is a lot to do, much to see.

Kalamazoo- Lived there for 3 years, I liked it a lot. Small big city. everything I wanted.

Edit: Damn I forgot about Ann Arbor- THAT'S THE SPOT. The best place to go get a job in Michigan. They keep it moving out there, especially if you got a college degree to get a good paying job. they say "there is no recession in Ann Arbor". Def. check that out.

The winters suck ass but I don't go outside that much during that time of year unless it's to work or the store. Just have a big coat.

But like I tell anyone. You can be miserable anywhere. It all depends on

1. Your job
2. Your money
3. The people you keep
4. What kind of fun you like to have
5. Just over all how you take care of yourself.