Anybody here ever been to India??

Sukairain

Shahenshah
Daps
Reppin
Straiya
I used to be homeless in NYC.
I can even drink Mexican tap water with no consequences.
Challenge accepted. The filthiest DC carryout with multiple violations couldn't stop me. I'm getting samosas off the street, b. I want roti made in dem skreet.

Man I was born there and I always got sick if I ate street food :mjlol:

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
have been to Calcutta. Biggest thing to me was just throwing the garbage in piles like that. There were new parts of town that weren't like that, but man, in most places garbage pickup seemed.............optional. It was explained that dogs, pigs and cows will take care of a lot of the garbage. Just far dirtier than anything I could have even imagined.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Challenge accepted. The filthiest DC carryout with multiple violations couldn't stop me. I'm getting samosas off the street, b. I want roti made in dem skreet.

Street food is actually safer because it's fresh and prepared right on the spot in most cases. It's the restaurants you gotta be careful about...and the tap water.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

I've heard about Mexican tap water :russ:

You can't even use it to brush your teeth..

Sukairain

Shahenshah
Daps
Reppin
Straiya
have been to Calcutta. Biggest thing to me was just throwing the garbage in piles like that. There were new parts of town that weren't like that, but man, in most places garbage pickup seemed.............optional. It was explained that dogs, pigs and cows will take care of a lot of the garbage. Just far dirtier than anything I could have even imagined.

I have never been there but in many cities they burn rubbish

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Street food is actually safer because it's fresh and prepared right on the spot in most cases. It's the restaurants you gotta be careful about...and the tap water.

The main gripe with Indian food vendors is that they handle food with their bare hands..and in a place where people shyt in the open and use their hands to clean their a$$hole with water and no soap you'd be crazy to try the food with our immune systems.

I hated seeing them handle my chapattis and breads etc with bare hands at the hotel..It was a buffet and i noticed even the afghan guys staying there would be touching a pile of bread rummaging through the entire lot with their bare hands trying to pick the slice they wanted:scust:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I uploaded a video real quick, this is what driving through Bangalore is like....this was in 2013.

Them 'tuk tuk' three-wheeler cabbies were ripping us off..we were paying 200 and 100 rupees for a ride when indians were paying 20 rupees:stopitslime:

This one cabbie didn't speak English so we rode with 2 young indian women so they could help with communication and they told us not to pay more than 20 for the trip:ohhh:

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Them 'tuk tuk' three-wheeler cabbies were ripping us off..we were paying 200 and 100 rupees for a ride when indians were paying 20 rupees:stopitslime:

This one cabbie didn't speak English so we rode with 2 young indian women so they could help with communication and they told us not to pay more than 20 for the trip:ohhh:

Yeah most people call them autos...they be hustling. Never pay asking price in India, for anything. Lowball everyone.

Sukairain

Shahenshah
Daps
Reppin
Straiya

Yeah they do this a lot. My fams always tell me to do my best to blend in with locals and never say I come from Australia, just say I'm from out of town to explain why I'm acting weird :russ: