Anybody here ever been to India??

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
Don't even get me started on how they drive..I dont even know where to begin.

Yes, it's death race 500.
But funny thing is they don't crash.

They have the lowest accident rate anywhere but drive like crazy. weaving in and out of haphazard oncoming traffic on motorcycles with 3 adults and a baby and no helmets:dwillhuh:

They don't follow conventional road rules..they honk to indicate Lane changes etc. yup have to see it to believe it. total madness. you couldn't drive in india, I guarantee you'd crash after a minute. they all seem to be on one single wavelength.

Damn I though Kuwait was bad

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
:dead: And I just seen that family guy episode where Brian and Stewie went to India.

Got me thinking the whole country smell like ass.
I remember those kids from Slumdog Millionaire got flown out to the US for an award ceremony. They went home and immediately wanted to make it out. one of the girls said "i don't want to live in a place that smells like poo"

Sukairain

Shahenshah
Daps
Reppin
Straiya
Don't even get me started on how they drive..I dont even know where to begin.

Yes, it's death race 500.
But funny thing is they don't crash.

They have the lowest accident rate anywhere but drive like crazy. weaving in and out of haphazard oncoming traffic on motorcycles with 3 adults and a baby and no helmets:dwillhuh:

They don't follow conventional road rules..they honk to indicate Lane changes etc. yup have to see it to believe it. total madness. you couldn't drive in india, I guarantee you'd crash after a minute. they all seem to be on one single wavelength.

Every time I go back the one thing that leaves me shook is crossing the road. Locals just walk across like it ain't no thing. I'm used to traffic moving so fast that you're gonna die if you don't make sure the road is clear before you cross, I can't do like they do even though Indian traffic is a lot slower

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Hmm send a pic to imgur or something like that. Due to their poor infrastructure in some places, I ma trying to imagine the fine women there
Was it like this?

and again, only Vietnam traffic comes close:

I got pics of how bad the pollution in Delhi is I took at the airport..I'll see what to do.

Sukairain

Shahenshah
Daps
Reppin
Straiya
I'm there every couple of years, going again in January to see my sister and my little nephew.

For foreigners who don't have any reason to visit India except for tourism, I would recommend you keep to states like Goa, Himachal Pradesh, and Kerala. Jammu & Kashmir would be a lock-in, except India and Pakistan have been beefing over that state since the '40s and it's very prone to terrorist attacks.

Avoid big cities (Mumbai, New Delhi, Chennai, Bangalore, Kolkata) because they're horrible. The other piece of advice I have to give is never ever drink water unless it's bottled water. Also be wary of eating food from roadside shops, you need a local immune system to be able to handle that shyt.

Sukairain

Shahenshah
Daps
Reppin
Straiya
About the public defecation, people (usually) at least have the decency to go out of open view and find somewhere secluded to do their business. There's a chronic shortage of public toilets in India plus you have to remember there's a quarter of a billion homeless people in the country. They got to take a shyt somewhere...

And it's not like in the west where you can just run up to your local petrol station or McDonald's if you're caught out in public. Homeless people are treated in a disgusting way by Indians. It's like they aren't humans. Businesses won't let them in and nobody stands up for the homeless.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I'm there every couple of years, going again in January to see my sister and my little nephew.

For foreigners who don't have any reason to visit India except for tourism, I would recommend you keep to states like Goa, Himachal Pradesh, and Kerala. Jammu & Kashmir would be a lock-in, except India and Pakistan have been beefing over that state since the '40s and it's very prone to terrorist attacks.

Avoid big cities (Mumbai, New Delhi, Chennai, Bangalore, Kolkata) because they're horrible. The other piece of advice I have to give is never ever drink water unless it's bottled water. Also be wary of eating food from roadside shops, you need a local immune system to be able to handle that shyt.

Yeah don't fukk with the street vendors food or you could die if your immune system is weak. E-coli and Typhoid are real and drinking public water could get you cholera. the street food smells great and looks appetising but our immune systems cannot handle it.
Indians have been eating dirty food and living in squalor for many many generations so they have evolved tough immune systems.
Even in 5 star hotels you are advised to not eat fresh vegetables and salads and to stick to cooked piping hot meals.

Omerta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OZ via El Barrio
I'm in Delhi right now for a few months, really don't want to be, but what can you do.

Some of the slums here really are the worst ghettos you will see in any part of the world. Really sad stuff.

Good people though, in all honesty. Great people.

Absolute chaos right now though for everyone with the demonetisation of their currency. Has left us all with big problems.

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
I'm in Delhi right now for a few months, really don't want to be, but what can you do.

Some of the slums here really are the worst ghettos you will see in any part of the world. Really sad stuff.

Good people though, in all honesty. Great people.

Absolute chaos right now though for everyone with the demonetisation of their currency. Has left us all with big problems.
can u describe the slums