STL
YaoMing-9970.jpg

nothing fukking with them Beats by Yao Ming nikka:birdman:

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
I been looking for an excuse to re-up again but my Fei Long's are still holding up like a champ :lift:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
For all those who got the Pros, do they sound different from the Studios? I figured that since they aren't battery powered that they might have less bass.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
I only use the earbuds, thinking about ordering me some pros, once I make enough profit. :jawalrus:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Just got these in today :krs:

Alright, here's my review....I'm an audiosnob, so you can take my word.

First of all, here's what I bought...

2 Solo HD's, and one tour earbuds
100_0546.jpg

Honest opinion, the white ones sound like blah. Not bad, but nothing is defineable. They sound cheap. Sounds better on rock music than something that hits hard. I have to have my volume up to the max with these, and they dont fit my head tightly enough.

Maybe this is just a bad pair b/c the black ones sound better and hit a little harder, ....they do sound closer to the real ones tho. But the chord is nice & thick like the real ones, and the build feels nice.....still dont sound good as I would hope though.

Now...as u see in teh first picture, the Tours are in a tight plastic wrap. These are clearly the best of the 3 and it's not even close. You see below they come packaged very nicely, thicker box, inlet box & papers, instruction book, etc. I wouldnt be surprised if these are made in the same factory as the real ones. the Solo HD's were only wrapped in plastic on the inside.
100_0547.jpg

100_0548.jpg

100_0549.jpg

These things HIT, and have good range(mids, treble). Sound good for all genres so far. Don't need to have my volume up to the max...sound is clear. They fit well in my ears without moving.

For looks the Solos are worth the $4-5 bucks, but I would not buy them again....the Tours are worth it completely. I put these up against my Skullcandy's, which I put up against the real Beats.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
:eat: I'm going to have to file this shyt on my tax return pretty soon. Good deal going on one of the sites right now brehs. Stock up.