Anybody got them Beats By Bruce Lee??

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I need an answer

i dont have the orginal ones never used them but the solo hds beats by bruce lee knock, they sounded very high quality, but i was using them on a beats laptop with the beats software so

RicanFury

Come Home With Me
Daps
Reppin
a BRONX Slum by I-87 NORTH
:shaq: lets drop them links again brehs, i wasnt able to :eat: off that thread in the other site

someone get papi in here

0.jpg

:russ:

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Just got these in today :krs:

Alright, here's my review....I'm an audiosnob, so you can take my word.

First of all, here's what I bought...

2 Solo HD's, and one tour earbuds
100_0546.jpg

Honest opinion, the white ones sound like blah. Not bad, but nothing is defineable. They sound cheap. Sounds better on rock music than something that hits hard. I have to have my volume up to the max with these, and they dont fit my head tightly enough.

Maybe this is just a bad pair b/c the black ones sound better and hit a little harder, ....they do sound closer to the real ones tho. But the chord is nice & thick like the real ones, and the build feels nice.....still dont sound good as I would hope though.

Now...as u see in teh first picture, the Tours are in a tight plastic wrap. These are clearly the best of the 3 and it's not even close. You see below they come packaged very nicely, thicker box, inlet box & papers, instruction book, etc. I wouldnt be surprised if these are made in the same factory as the real ones. the Solo HD's were only wrapped in plastic on the inside.
100_0547.jpg

100_0548.jpg

100_0549.jpg

These things HIT, and have good range(mids, treble). Sound good for all genres so far. Don't need to have my volume up to the max...sound is clear. They fit well in my ears without moving.

For looks the Solos are worth the $4-5 bucks, but I would not buy them again....the Tours are worth it completely. I put these up against my Skullcandy's, which I put up against the real Beats.

can you send me a link Im trying to order some too

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
i ordered a bunch of these as well got the replacement buds for cheap cuz the ones you get them with fall out

ive had my solos for more than a year now still going strong

abominable1

the fukkery, the sweet ,sweet fukkery
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@RGM
site posted in visitor messages

got an unlocked galaxy note clone (5" screen) i9220 for $155 with an online coupon for 6% off.
Bought one for the wife as well.
purchased the phones with expedited shipping shipping on a Friday,
shipped from Shanghai Saturday
Delivered Tuesday

Bought the straight talk att sims.
:win:

only thing with ATT, out in the country where I stay,I lose 3g and go over to edge:old: :shaq2: but i just switch to wifi.

not a lot of internal memory as well, so i soft rooted and install everything to the SD card.
other than that , its all good

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
site posted in visitor messages

got an unlocked galaxy note clone (5" screen) i9220 for $155 with an online coupon for 6% off.
Bought one for the wife as well.
purchased the phones with expedited shipping shipping on a Friday,
shipped from Shanghai Saturday
Delivered Tuesday

Bought the straight talk att sims.
:win:

only thing with ATT, out in the country where I stay,I lose 3g and go over to edge:old: :shaq2: but i just switch to wifi.

not a lot of internal memory as well, so i soft rooted and install everything to the SD card.
other than that , its all good

Pics?