Anybody got them Beats By Bruce Lee??

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
we had a big thread going on at another site with links, and eventually the site with the headphones stopped sellin them (feds), i mean there are other sites that do its just a bytch to find a good quality supplier

i sent pms out to dudes i knew was legit from the other site

:manny:

Before I place a larger order on the site I am using can you at least confirm if your site prices or better or not?

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Before I place a larger order on the site I am using can you at least confirm if your site prices or better or not?

I think his site is cheaper, but I was gonna order something and my total merchandise cost was $15, and the shipping itself was $16 dollars.

Whereas it looks like your site the merch cost a little more, but the shipping is free.

All that aside how do those earbuds sound? Do they sound "cheap"?

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
I'm no audiophile but they sound pretty good to me, on par with the ones you buy out of the store at least. I only use them on my phone though, and I have also flashed the beats audio onto my EVO.

Is it a faster turnaround on the shipping?

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps

what earphones are your ordering and how much is your cost total? , the ones i ordered from my pics cost a total of $10.58, thats shipped and everything

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
what earphones are your ordering and how much is your cost total? , the ones i ordered from my pics cost a total of $10.58, thats shipped and everything

in ear buds no control talk, $12 a piece free shipping, but this mass order will be with control talk($27 each :scusthov:), trying to get the best deal.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps

How do you like those? Do they sound/feel cheap? Are they better than regular $20 headphone you can get at any store?

I'm looking at my order of 2 of those SoloHD's you got(different colors), and 1 of the earbuds.....with regular shipping it's gonna be a total of $33....but with express shipping(5-7 days), it's $41.

If I can trust these ppl it's better to just pay the extra $8 and get the express shipping.

Daps
Reppin
Pittsburgh
I don't know what you guys are using yours for, but I take mine to the gym and wear them reguarly and mine have been going strong for like 4 months now... best $4 I ever spent

:win:

Mine still work, I had em since Christmas Eve.

Everyone else I sold em too broke on em though. I guess I'm just careful. I never leave the headphones in my pocket, I never tangle or wrap them around anything.. and they've been working perfectly for 6 months.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
How do you like those? Do they sound/feel cheap? Are they better than regular $20 headphone you can get at any store?

I'm looking at my order of 2 of those SoloHD's you got(different colors), and 1 of the earbuds.....with regular shipping it's gonna be a total of $33....but with express shipping(5-7 days), it's $41.

If I can trust these ppl it's better to just pay the extra $8 and get the express shipping.

Na dont feel cheap and def. dont look cheap , they a little strong on the bass IMO but if you have a eqz on your phone you can adjust that easily, my phone doesnt so i just deal with the extra bass, but my laptop is a beats laptop so it has the beats software which i can adjust the volume in them :ahh:

i wouldnt pay the extra $8 to be honest unless u really need them in the extra time, they took like two weeks to get to me , am on the east coast

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Na dont feel cheap and def. dont look cheap , they a little strong on the bass IMO but if you have a eqz on your phone you can adjust that easily, my phone doesnt so i just deal with the extra bass, but my laptop is a beats laptop so it has the beats software which i can adjust the volume in them :ahh:

i wouldnt pay the extra $8 to be honest unless u really need them in the extra time, they took like two weeks to get to me , am on the east coast

How much are the buds with control talk on your site?

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
SMS 50 - Streets Retail $250 at 76% OFF Now - $64 (authentic)

Here (coli post)- or - Here (blog post)

:eat: :win:

SMS-WD-BLUZOOM1.JPG

SOLD out brehs, just the wireless ones left and WESC Rza headphones

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I was reading on this website and it said that the main driver in the fake Beats is the same main driver in the authentics. :laugh:

Monster deserves this. They've been overpricing stuff like 900% for years.

Let us all EAT, brehs.