Anybody got the Nvidia Shield TV? Thinking of Bushesing this Fire Tv

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
That shyt look dope. Any known flaws or bugs? Anybody got one?

That Fire TV is dope when it works but that shyt be fukking up too much for me. Thinking about getting that more powerful Shield. :francis:

Which Fire TV do you have (stick/box) and which generation?

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
1st Gen box. shyt was piff but the remote just stopped working. :francis:

Shield specs even blowing the 4K Fire Tv out the water. :francis:
Damn that's messed up. I have both 1st and 2nd gen boxes and they work flawlessly.

I'm sure you've already done troubleshooting, but when the batteries for either one of my remotes get low they start acting funny (slow or no response). When that happens I just pop in fresh batteries and hold down select/play to restart the box (or unplug the box) and it usually fixes all of that.

Would suck to have to get rid of such a dope little box.

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
Damn that's messed up. I have both 1st and 2nd gen boxes and they work flawlessly.

I'm sure you've already done troubleshooting, but when the batteries for either one of my remotes get low they start acting funny (slow or no response). When that happens I just pop in fresh batteries and hold down select/play to restart the box (or unplug the box) and it usually fixes all of that.

I'm gonna factory reset it later today. I'm in the process of backing up Kodi now.

Truth be told I was feeling that Shield when it first dropped but I had just copped the Fire like a couple months before. Like you said, that shyt has been the truth but it shouldn't have given me even the smallest excuse to look elsewhere. Even if the factory reset works I'm still probably gonna grab the Shield. :yeshrug:

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
I'm gonna factory reset it later today. I'm in the process of backing up Kodi now.

Truth be told I was feeling that Shield when it first dropped but I had just copped the Fire like a couple months before. Like you said, that shyt has been the truth but it shouldn't have given me even the smallest excuse to look elsewhere. Even if the factory reset works I'm still probably gonna grab the Shield. :yeshrug:

I know how it is breh. Once I have my eye on something new, I'll take any excuse to cop :heh:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Me to the 1st and 2nd gen box with kodi