anybody ever think about quitting their job with nothing lined up?

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
I'm probably about to quit my job within this month, with nothing else lined up to replace it. I wash dishes by the way, so fukk it... I'm just trying to get my little emergency savings up to around $1200 or whatever and then I'm gonna quit; even though I know logically this makes no fukking sense since I'll just spend the money I saved on keeping myself afloat while I am unemployed again and look for another bullshyt job to quit and the cycle just continues. :snoop:

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
I hate my job but I know I gotta hold onto it till I find something else. Problem is, I've applied to hundreds of other jobs in the four years I've been there, with no results. Don't wanna think how things would've been for me if I didn't land this one ( was out of work for ten months before I was hired). Yeah, I work in retail and shyts fukked up. So sick of dealing with ratchet ass people and emo co-workers. I don't mind getting up early to do receiving or to put up display visuals. I'm just tired of dealing with the public. I've applied for a number of State positions I scored high for but the waiting process can be :old: Even if you know someone.

Got an interview Wednesday after I took out my frustration working late monday night by send out applications before having to face the music at my job later on that afternoon. Hope all goes well.

I'm going back to school to get my degree too. I'm a class away from an Associates and a year and a half from a Bachelors. Single w/o kids. No excuses not to.