Anybody Ever Sat Down With Pen & Paper To Remember How Many Ppl You've Had Sex With?

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
nope..the only places where i might have something of an idea if i really wanted to know,

1. the folder in one of my external drives that has saved AIM and yahoo messenger convos from 2002 to 2009
2. I have a bin in my closet of pictures, stuff from exes, mementos, etc etc
3. I used to keep a secret folder of nudes/scantily dressed pics on my phones which some time ago then i moved off into the same folder of the old aim/yahoo convos lol

the important thing is i know who ive had sex raw with lol

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
nope..the only places where i might have something of an idea if i really wanted to know,

1. the folder in one of my external drives that has saved AIM and yahoo messenger convos from 2002 to 2009
2. I have a bin in my closet of pictures, stuff from exes, mementos, etc etc
3. I used to keep a secret folder of nudes/scantily dressed pics on my phones which some time ago then i moved off into the same folder of the old aim/yahoo convos lol

the important thing is i know who ive had sex raw with lol

Again, why the list is interesting. I know it's probably 10% of my list in that ODB "Shimmy Shimmy Ya" category.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
That was the estimation almost a decade ago.
I am legit over 1000 now. I fukk daily (except this week, I am in Atlanta area and aint fukking these bytches). I met alot online thru sites like POF, Tagged, Christian Mingle, the coli, Black People Meet, blackplanet, migente, yahoo (when they had personals), craiglist, backpage. I did so well off blackplanet alone it propelled me to other sits. I also met alot thru my gigs doing security at clubs, events, bars. It was nights after work I was fukking at least 4 chics before 7 am when I was out in Colorado. Aint no shame in my game breh. IMO it aint no need to pull up on a female no more and holla. Sexual encounters are as easy as ordering shyt off Amazon.

tumblr_mcvhbt88mp1rkn5loo1_400.gif

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
Tried in my head the other day...........Fukk it might as well give it a shot

1. Boosie

At about 66; and I know its about 15 names I dont recall:hhh:

Shame how most of the list happened in a yr-2 short span after getting my heart broken:to:

:dame:

Bro I can count the number of bodies I have on my hands. And they were mostly girlfriends. What is your method? Any tips? I can't imagine you spent that much time talking to them since you smashed most within a 2 year span

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I dont club at all breh been to 4 clubs in my life......Spent the early 2000s in college so I got off busy to start, then I started fukking with date sites like tagged and pof for the worthwhile ones while practicing game/scenarios for the real world chikks......Then I developed almost a animistic power where I could stare at a chikk lock eyes and then & there know if I could fukk right there, or simply knew which hoes to target

Most of my body count happened driving around, or at work as I knock on doors to market my business at times(demonic).......As this can be happening to us brehs while we work:wow:

Thought about ten more names, that quick, and its still the no names I cant recall, and I aint really proud, because like I said I was a good guy at one point, before my day one betrayed my family, dont think I recovered brehs:mjcry:
:dahell:How the hell does that happen?

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Tried in my head the other day...........Fukk it might as well give it a shot

1. Shannon
  2. Crystal
  3. Monique
  4. Crystal
  5. Sade
  6. Leasia
  7. Erica
  8. Leslie
  9. Ashely
  10. Ashley
  11. Malika
  12. Samaria
  13. Keandrea
  14. Sue
  15. Tammy
  16. Trisha
  17. Adrianna Mom
  18. Adrianna(Smashed Mom before daughter; 34 & 20)
  19. Boosie
  20. Tina
  21. Lisa
  22. Tina
  23. Nene
  24. rorie
  25. Meka
  26. Tina
  27. Keisha
  28. Stephanie
  29. Shameka
  30. Uriel
  31. Tina
  32. Kendra/Samantha
  33. Star
  34. Ava
  35. Jackie
  36. Lex
  37. Sasha
  38. Tavia
  39. Honey
  40. Misty
  41. Tee
  42. Rose Ann
  43. Princess
  44. Tammy
  45. adrian
  46. Latoya
  47. Ahjaja
  48. Peaches
  49. Jameka
  50. Jessica
  51. Sylvia
  52. Quay
  53. Deanna
  54. Martha
  55. Susan
  56. Margeret
  57. Mineshia
  58. Myisha
  59. Tavia
  60. Shameka
  61. Trina
  62. Cierra
  63. glow
  64. Nattie
  65. Felicia
  66. thomasina
  67. Precious

At about 66; and I know its about 15 names I dont recall:hhh:

Shame how most of the list happened in a yr-2 short span after getting my heart broken:to:
Care to explain breh

stave

Superstar
Daps
:patrice: I used to be able to list all of them. I can remember the number and not the names.

Have old pics of some chick in my bed and I have no clue who she is :damn:

Between these two things, I'm kinda ashamed (figuratively) of my older years and glad I got out relatively unscathed :huhldup: