Anybody Ever Sat Down With Pen & Paper To Remember How Many Ppl You've Had Sex With?

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
I might :mjcry: if I made that list. Best to not make that list, unnecessary stress.

I've missed out on dimes bro.

Either I was too young/dumb or lacked the game .... Or I was being faithful to my girl.

Or Sometimes, when I KNOW I can fukk a bytch.... I don't even have the desire to actually do it..... Cause I already know I can if I wanted.

I've missed out on at least 10 bytches

Brolic Scholar

Licensed Text Technician
Daps
Reppin
Unknown Side Effects
I did it once 15 years ago (I was 25) and I was a little over 200 at that point. Since then I’ve never thought about it. At the time I was tripping on how much p*ssy I got while in the military living in and traveling to different states and countries. Due to my high count I never entertain the question from women. I’ve never been interested in theirs either. I don’t think women really wanna know.

Eclipser

All Star
Daps
Lmao, :pachaha:

It might sound weird, but i have a folder on my main computer with most of the girls that i have smashed. Each girl has a sub-folder, and inside, their pictures. Regular and naughty pictures...

And if i suddenly remember of a girl that i smashed, i just look for her pictures on social media, create a new sub-folder, and add her pictures...Voilà :manny:

If i don't remember the name, i create the sub-folder, with the name of the place that i met her, or some situation that i only relate to her...Something like that.
Real disturbing creep shyt here, but A+ organizational skills:ehh:

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
I know my number but I can’t remember names or even faces tbh. Most are a blur.

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One of the homies wrote down all the girls he had sex with. He said it was just in case he caught that hive he could pinpoint who it may have come from. :manny:

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
I've done this before. I was told if you can't keep count you're a whore. :francis: I need to do this again, my whoring is behind me now.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Couple of weeks ago, was ashamed and I know there were a bunch of names I couldn't even recall. :snoop: