Anybody Ever Sat Down With Pen & Paper To Remember How Many Ppl You've Had Sex With?

Samson

Wholesome Black Man
Daps
Reppin
Haitian Gang
Men doesn't receive anything within their body, our dikks are attached to the outside of our bodies and once it get going and start jumping we have lil control so theres a big difference
:dwillhuh:

full

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Were u in a frat or anything in college ?

Did it take a lot of time from you pursuing these chicks?

I dont club at all breh been to 4 clubs in my life......Spent the early 2000s in college so I got off busy to start, then I started fukking with date sites like tagged and pof for the worthwhile ones while practicing game/scenarios for the real world chikks......Then I developed almost a animistic power where I could stare at a chikk lock eyes and then & there know if I could fukk right there, or simply knew which hoes to target

Most of my body count happened driving around, or at work as I knock on doors to market my business at times(demonic).......As this can be happening to us brehs while we work:wow:

Thought about ten more names, that quick, and its still the no names I cant recall, and I aint really proud, because like I said I was a good guy at one point, before my day one betrayed my family, dont think I recovered brehs:mjcry:

IgnorantDwayneWayne

NC Pleighboy
Daps
I did like 4 years ago when I was bored in a 2 hour long OSHA class. I don’t remember bytches names so I just wrote down where I met/fukked em at or something that I remembered about them. My list was like 120+ then. I’ve fukked a decent amount since then tho

Balla

Superstar
Daps
My man lol. What advice you got for me? I've been out the game seriously for a minute. I'm guessing online dating Iz the wave? I never tried online dating. It's funny because I heard people say that dating is hard as ever in 2018, but you said it's easy as ordering from amazon lol.

I'm ready to go hard now, I've been cuffed too long.

That was the estimation almost a decade ago.
I am legit over 1000 now. I fukk daily (except this week, I am in Atlanta area and aint fukking these bytches). I met alot online thru sites like POF, Tagged, Christian Mingle, the coli, Black People Meet, blackplanet, migente, yahoo (when they had personals), craiglist, backpage. I did so well off blackplanet alone it propelled me to other sits. I also met alot thru my gigs doing security at clubs, events, bars. It was nights after work I was fukking at least 4 chics before 7 am when I was out in Colorado. Aint no shame in my game breh. IMO it aint no need to pull up on a female no more and holla. Sexual encounters are as easy as ordering shyt off Amazon.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Were u in a frat or anything in college ?

Did it take a lot of time from you pursuing these chicks?
Fukk I look like joining a frat...Dont see too many brothers joining them unless they have weird tendencies

And nope not at all, I was mostly a relationship guy, but may pop 1-2 stragglers a month; add up those 1-2 stragglers a month, and that's 12-24 bodies a year

Balla

Superstar
Daps
I thought a lot brothers joined frats. My boy want me to join one, and said that's the only way to get p*ssy and go out and have fun.

If you don't, you an outsider.

Fukk I look like joining a frat...Dont see too many brothers joining them unless they have weird tendencies

And nope not at all, I was mostly a relationship guy, but may pop 1-2 stragglers a month; add up those 1-2 stragglers a month, and that's 12-24 bodies a year

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nope, and Idgaf.

That was in the past, i'm trying to get married now :wow:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Lmao, :pachaha:

It might sound weird, but i have a folder on my main computer with most of the girls that i have smashed. Each girl has a sub-folder, and inside, their pictures. Regular and naughty pictures...

And if i suddenly remember of a girl that i smashed, i just look for her pictures on social media, create a new sub-folder, and add her pictures...Voilà :manny:

If i don't remember the name, i create the sub-folder, with the name of the place that i met her, or some situation that i only relate to her...Something like that.
giphy.gif

ThaEruditious

She luv it over here like Gold Watch.
Daps
Reppin
Nashville/Augusta
I did back in like 2012 when the tally was still at around 80. Lookin back now it's pointless cuz Iont remember the majority of those bytches name or know if they're even still alive. Iono... the older I get, I the more conservative I grow and that shyt don't even matter anymore.