Anybody ever got a vasectomy yet?

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
I got one in 2007.

I've had zero side effects whatsoever. It was weird while the procedure was being done ... because you are awake. Other than that, it was no big deal. Was on the couch for a day, then back to normal.

i know this must be your favorite song

Last edited by a moderator:

Yogi

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
None of that shyt happened to me breh :huhldup:

Yeah, I think my doctor fukked up a little bit. I thought about going in to have him check me out but decided to leave it alone and not risk any further damage.

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:stopitslime:

Wrong on all accounts. They will do it for anyone....and it is highly reversible.

I have gotten one for the record. Pretty painless. Went home and laid around for the rest of the day then resumed normal activities the next day.

:whoa: not really. They burn the vas deferens closed and scar tissue forms which makes it hard for the sperm to get through. Reversing it has a very low success rate

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
:whoa: not really. They burn the vas deferens closed and scar tissue forms which makes it hard for the sperm to get through. Reversing it has a very low success rate

Well. It has about a 50% success rate if done within three years and if you wait ten years then it drops to about 10%.

What I meant was the procedure is alot easier for men to have reversed than getting your tubes tied is for women.