This is 100% false.

I've looked into it. But that's because I'm
24 with 3 boys. Procedure is outpatient. Only
requires a couple days rest. Insurance covers
most of it.

A lot of people worry that busting a nut
won't feel the same but from what I've read,
everything is the same. Just no sperm.

jeez breh you started early. do you feel you pretty much lost your 20's because those kids are without a doubt an anchor

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:whew: I got one. I'm making six figures and driving foreign whips so you know these worthless black women stay trying to trap me and steal all my assets and make my pay that support. :heh:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Doesn't matter, they still won't perform one on you just cuz the doctors are scared of getting sued if you ever change your mind cuz a great vasectomy is irreversible. The only thing I can tell you is to lie and say you got multiple kids.

100% false. I have 0 kids, and I got mine at 26. My urologist told me the youngest he did was a 21 year old.

I'm glad I got it done to be honest. I never wanted kids and being able to go raw anytime is the best feeling ever.

Only down side is I kinda refuse to wear condoms now, even with jump offs. My risk of getting AIDS skyrocketed :heh:

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
So no nuts come out after you have one. No thanks to that one. If you don't wanna have kids that means use a condom or pull out. Im 31 with no kids though I have a few close calls over the years.

archer24

Ephesians 6:12
Supporter
Daps
So no nuts come out after you have one. No thanks to that one. If you don't wanna have kids that means use a condom or pull out. Im 31 with no kids though I have a few close calls over the years.

You still have semen. Just no sperm.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
100% false. I have 0 kids, and I got mine at 26. My urologist told me the youngest he did was a 21 year old.

I'm glad I got it done to be honest. I never wanted kids and being able to go raw anytime is the best feeling ever.

Only down side is I kinda refuse to wear condoms now, even with jump offs. My risk of getting AIDS skyrocketed :heh:

You found the right urologist, good for you. Don't act like that's the norm.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
And don't go around spreading lies. You were the dummy in here talking about you can't get it done if you don't have kids :comeon:

nikka I'm speaking on my personal experiences and the experiences of countless other men on the Internet cuz I researched. You are the exception and my story is the NORM!!!!!!!!!