Anybody ever got a vasectomy yet?

andre patton

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
100% false. I have 0 kids, and I got mine at 26. My urologist told me the youngest he did was a 21 year old.

I'm glad I got it done to be honest. I never wanted kids and being able to go raw anytime is the best feeling ever.

Only down side is I kinda refuse to wear condoms now, even with jump offs. My risk of getting AIDS skyrocketed :heh:

I've thought about this.

I like the idea of fukkin bytches with no condoms and bustin inside of them without a care in the world. But I'm uncomfortable telling them I cant have kids. They might see me as defective or some shyt.

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
:krs:you nikkas just getting up on game

Breh, my boy's brother has laid out the blue print

1) sperm bank deposit
2) Vasco op
3):devil: Now you absolutely choose your baby momma / wifey

I'm saving my loot up, will go through with this ASAP, no rocky

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Doesn't matter, they still won't perform one on you just cuz the doctors are scared of getting sued if you ever change your mind cuz a great vasectomy is irreversible. The only thing I can tell you is to lie and say you got multiple kids.

I just read wiki on this procedure and im curious what side effects uve experienced. Wiki talked about a lowered sexual desire, lower testosterone & shrunken balls. Any of these Happen to u?

Yogi

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I had one, and I did experience a few side effects. At first, there was not that same intensity when I nutted. It seemed like it was less fluid and it dribbled out. It's been over a year, and I'm just now stating to feel that old intensity. Also, when I piss, even when I feel like I'm done, I have to stand there a little longer because a few more drips come seconds later.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I had one, and I did experience a few side effects. At first, there was not that same intensity when I nutted. It seemed like it was less fluid and it dribbled out. It's been over a year, and I'm just now stating to feel that old intensity. Also, when I piss, even when I feel like I'm done, I have to stand there a little longer because a few more drips come seconds later.

:scusthov:

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
why the fukk would u want to mutilate yourself? just smoke lotta weed, wear condoms, and pull out.

remember: ball smoke.

I aint going back to that shyt. Ill stay in a monogamous relationship. I tried one of these so called sensitive japanese joint one day with my lady I had sitting from way back

"feels like nothings on" :childplease:

next day, went back raw and :mindblown: my thang tanglin

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan

None of that shyt happened to me breh :huhldup:

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
i would never want one the fact that they are snipping my manhood and making me not how im supposed to be would irk me

definition

im not a cool guy anymore
Daps
I got one in 2007.

I've had zero side effects whatsoever. It was weird while the procedure was being done ... because you are awake. Other than that, it was no big deal. Was on the couch for a day, then back to normal.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:huhldup: