Anybody else peep Superstore on NBC

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
@RennisDeynolds

Shout out to Bebop and Rocksteady :whew:

61446002_briga02.gif

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
@RennisDeynolds

Shout out to Bebop and Rocksteady :whew:

61446002_briga02.gif

She is :banderas:. Damn I need to catch up with the show :whew:

She still has a bit of that old donk back there too :steviej:. If she gets it back into prime condition :ohlawd:

Sidenote I don't really think this show is catching on and I don't really think it's living up to its potential at all :yeshrug:

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
She is :banderas:. Damn I need to catch up with the show :whew:

She still has a bit of that old donk back there too :steviej:. If she gets it back into prime condition :ohlawd:

Sidenote I don't really think this show is catching on and I don't really think it's living up to its potential at all :yeshrug:

I actually think is pretty good, and the episode that gif is from is a good one.

There’s another joke that continues the bit from the gif that’s funny.

I like it, and I hope it (and Superstore) stick around. I appreciate a good network comedy and right now there’s quite a few.

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
It's too much shyt to watch mayne, how does this rank in the comedy game

Superstore is great imo. Nice cast even the secondary characters, doesn't take long to get the ball rolling. Pretty funny, even if I'm not laughing I'm smiling while watching

I still think it hasn't even hit a peak yet either so if they can keep cranking out solid work :ohhh:

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
I actually think is pretty good, and the episode that gif is from is a good one.

There’s another joke that continues the bit from the gif that’s funny.

I like it, and I hope it (and Superstore) stick around. I appreciate a good network comedy and right now there’s quite a few.

I don't like how the mom never learns a lesson or improves her behavior. Every time the mother is wrong Katie ends up apologizing and doing shyt her way.

I get that it is like real life (people appeasing their mom) but it is infuriating to watch lol. It is also too focused on the main characters at the expense of the secondary cast. They keep doing the same thing pretty much every episode and I don't think it's working.

Imo they should do like later Parks and follow a large seasonal arc while having the episodes build up to it and mix in some one offs in between.

They don't have the juice like 30 Rock. It's like being MJ son, you'll never be the gawd out there lol.

I might stop actively following it weekly and catch up on a marathon. Katie is fine though could keep me watching :mjlol:

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
I don't like how the mom never learns a lesson or improves her behavior. Every time the mother is wrong Katie ends up apologizing and doing shyt her way.

I get that it is like real life (people appeasing their mom) but it is infuriating to watch lol. It is also too focused on the main characters at the expense of the secondary cast. They keep doing the same thing pretty much every episode and I don't think it's working.

Imo they should do like later Parks and follow a large seasonal arc while having the episodes build up to it and mix in some one offs in between.

They don't have the juice like 30 Rock. It's like being MJ son, you'll never be the gawd out there lol.

I might stop actively following it weekly and catch up on a marathon. Katie is fine though could keep me watching :mjlol:

I’m down with Carol not learning her lesson.

Great News is just a 30 Rock baby. It’s a cartoon. Nothing sticks and we pretty much run it back week after week.

Parks and Rec is completely different. That had heart and arc like you said etc. Which is actually much harder to do. You have to be invested in the characters to hope they succeed, but with this there’s no need for that. Whether Katie gets the big story or not, if the joke hit the joke hit. On to the next scene.

Great News is just a joke machine. It won’t always work, but I’m down to tune in and see if it does.

With all the dramas I watch and have watched in the past 5-10 years I’m just glad to have a show I don’t have to “follow” or remember the plot week to week.

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Amy's life being in shambles and everyone giving her shyt for it :mjlol: That disastrous ass party :dead:

The new girl Kelly :noah:

Superstore is the best comedy out rn imo :birdman:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Amy's business getting exposed in front of the store was :russ:

Marcus calling dibs :mjlol:, customers in the background looking like :francis::picard::dwillhuh:

One of the funniest episodes this season.

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
Amy's business getting exposed in front of the store was :russ:

Marcus calling dibs :mjlol:, customers in the background looking like :francis::picard::dwillhuh:

One of the funniest episodes this season.

This ep was funny AF.

And when the itty bitty blonde chick and Jonah started doing duelling Pacinos at the end I died.

I've said it before and I'mma say it again, when Jonah eventually swaps the cute blonde for Amy I'm gonna be mad.

Kelly > Amy

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
I fell in love with her on Love and then this shyt? Oh my damn

Sad it's probably not coming back tho but Briga Heelan is my new wife

Bruh did you peep the gifs of her @steadyrighteous posted from that Ground Floor show? Straight :banderas:

You really think Great News is cancelled? I feel they may give it one more season off the strength of the Tina Fey connection, but I guess the "story" is wrapped up

Superstore isn't going anywhere though, so I'm good

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Bruh did you peep the gifs of her @steadyrighteous posted from that Ground Floor show? Straight :banderas:

You really think Great News is cancelled? I feel they may give it one more season off the strength of the Tina Fey connection, but I guess the "story" is wrapped up

Superstore isn't going anywhere though, so I'm good
:ohhh: I didn’t. @steadyrighteous where them gifs at homie. I needs them

And yeah I think it’ll be done. I’d love for it to keep going tho

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
:ohhh: I didn’t. @steadyrighteous where them gifs at homie. I needs them

And yeah I think it’ll be done. I’d love for it to keep going tho

They were on the previous page but the links died and I ain't got 'em any more.

I've been in love with Briga since Ground Floor on TBS (which is where the gifs were from)

And I've heard the same about Great News. Sepinwall said renewal chances are low.

Shame. I like the show and I need Briga on my TV.