Anybody else peep Superstore on NBC

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Anybody been checking out Great News?
The lead is cute but show not really living up to its potential.

It's a 30 rock-esque workplace comedy taking place in a local news station. Usually paired with superstore and not a bad way to kill 20 minutes

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
Anybody been checking out Great News?
The lead is cute but show not really living up to its potential.

It's a 30 rock-esque workplace comedy taking place in a local news station. Usually paired with superstore and not a bad way to kill 20 minutes

Yeah I watch Great News.

The lead (Briga Heelan) been cute since this other show called Ground Floor (and on the low low, she has ass for days but it might be gone lol - if I can find a gif I’ll post it)

Great News is cool though. It’s no 30 Rock, but it’s consistently funny. The old lady is funny and surprisingly so is Nicole Richie.

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
@RennisDeynolds

:whew:

59286669_briga01-1.gif

59286681_briga05.gif

59286688_briga01.gif

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Yeah I watch Great News.

The lead (Briga Heelan) been cute since this other show called Ground Floor (and on the low low, she has ass for days but it might be gone lol - if I can find a gif I’ll post it)

Great News is cool though. It’s no 30 Rock, but it’s consistently funny. The old lady is funny and surprisingly so is Nicole Richie.

Eh I hate the mom character. She is annoying as fukk lol. idk if you ever watched difficult people on Hulu but she is a lot better on that show :yeshrug:.

The show is better as a binge though. It's back next week for a Christmas special. They need to use the side characters more so the lead doesn't have to do all the heavy lifting. Yeah Nicole Richie is shockingly good in her role :ehh:

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
Eh I hate the mom character. She is annoying as fukk lol. idk if you ever watched difficult people on Hulu but she is a lot better on that show :yeshrug:.

The show is better as a binge though. It's back next week for a Christmas special. They need to use the side characters more so the lead doesn't have to do all the heavy lifting. Yeah Nicole Richie is shockingly good in her role :ehh:

Yeah the side characters are good. The lady who plays the weird weather woman is the creator of the show.

:whoo: cotdamn that ass in the dress. It looks good in jeans too :takedat:.

She still has a nice body (boobs seem quite a bit bigger though) and she seems a little chubbier :banderas:. Her stock just went up LOL

That was a TBS show a few years ago right?

She had a baby (with one of the guys from the Ground Floor show who she married) so that would explain the extra thiccness lol

Yeah it was on TBS. It was a pretty good show. If there's a place streaming it I'd recommend bingeing over the holidays.

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Yeah the side characters are good. The lady who plays the weird weather woman is the creator of the show.

She had a baby (with one of the guys from the Ground Floor show who she married) so that would explain the extra thiccness lol

Yeah it was on TBS. It was a pretty good show. If there's a place streaming it I'd recommend bingeing over the holidays.

I vaguely remember a Christmas promo for the show where the two of them sing baby it's cold outside :jbhmm:. Might have to check out Hulu or something

Well now that I know she was a certified PAWG, the show is a must watch :mjlol:. Didn't realize the weather lady was the creator :ohhh:

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
@steadyrighteous seems they have scrubbed Ground Floor from the face of the earth :francis:. Not finding it on my go to sites

Back to Superstore, can't believe Amy's bum ass ex-husband is smashing a model now :beli:. Mfer doesn't even have a job :snoop:, sick of these shows always having loser characters failing upwards :pacspit:

Of course Jonah is an annoying ass roommate lol, the fat blonde lady trying to get people to snort adderall off her titties :deadmanny:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I remember that fine ass on that show very well. She needs to go back to that hair color. The darker brunette color isn't a good look for her.

I loved that show. TBS comedies were good back then. They got all new people running their originals, cancelled all that stuff, and the stuff they have released under the new leadership has all been shyt. Stuff has been so bad I'm not even giving consideration to watching anything new they put out anymore.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Amy feeling some type of way about Jonah being with Kelly :sas1:

Glenn baptizing Mateo at the end :heh:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Tonight's episode was one of the funniest the show has done.

Everybody going in on Kelly's dress and Amy's horrible Golden Globes party :mjlol: