Anybody else peep Superstore on NBC

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Yeah, just finished watching. I was happy with how everything wrapped up and the glimpses we got to see of them in the future :mjcry:

I remember the show first airing and thinking it was cool, but didn't expect to enjoy it as much as I did after 6 seasons :wow:

will miss it
why cant netflix pick it up dammit

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Amy so cute to me :noah:
Did she and Jonah have a kid in the future? Thought I saw two names on the wall

Glad Garrett and Dina finally acknowledged they should be together

I'd rewatch...had a few gem episodes :ehh:
Yeah looks like they had one since the daughter was older and prolly at college by then. Definitely had some gem episodes.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Sandra getting that promotion and lining up those jobs :banderas:. Crazy how Sandra and Marcus were anti zephra conspiracy nuts but kept their jobs :sas1:

The callback with the stars in the ceiling :to:. They had a new baby named Carter

Solid finale, I like this final season. Great show that didn't get enough attention/praise while it was on

What's the new workplace sitcom going to be? Mr. Mayor doesn't have as deep of a cast

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
She had 2 kids recently and I got the impression she wanted to spend time with them. A network schedule is no joke, especially with Superstore in the past having high episode counts. Plus she made the announcement prior to NBC saying the show would end after Season 6. If she knew that would be the case, I think it could have changed her decision.
I think her leaving probably helped NBC make the decision to cancel

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Great ending and closure. Gonna miss this show. :mjcry:

Hopefully Cheyenne and Bo get that spinoff and have success, with a few superstore guest appearances and the rest of the cast goes on to do other great projects.
I wanna see some more spinoffs after that flash forward. Like a fulfillment center show, one on Glenn's new store, one on Jonah's political career. Though the Jonah show could end up being too much like Veep or later seasons of P&R.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps

ShaDynasty

Chaos Theory Part 1 - The Album
Daps
Good show so far. I'm on S3. The writing is not as sharp as other sitcoms but it's solid and it's well cast.