Anybody else peep Superstore on NBC

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
I still wanna know why she left in the first place.

She had 2 kids recently and I got the impression she wanted to spend time with them. A network schedule is no joke, especially with Superstore in the past having high episode counts. Plus she made the announcement prior to NBC saying the show would end after Season 6. If she knew that would be the case, I think it could have changed her decision.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Are you going to rewatch the whole series over again?
I did a rewatch the middle of this season after finding out the series was ending, to get one last complete binge of everything and reminisce on all the old stuff. I enjoyed it especially not having to wait every week for the next episode until I got caught up. Likely won't ever watch it again but if I see it randomly on in the future, I might check it out.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Yeah, just finished watching. I was happy with how everything wrapped up and the glimpses we got to see of them in the future :mjcry:

I remember the show first airing and thinking it was cool, but didn't expect to enjoy it as much as I did after 6 seasons :wow:

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
I still wanna know why she left in the first place.
I hope she didn’t think she was pulling a Bobby Brown and was gonna blow up on her own.

She had 2 kids recently and I got the impression she wanted to spend time with them. A network schedule is no joke, especially with Superstore in the past having high episode counts. Plus she made the announcement prior to NBC saying the show would end after Season 6. If she knew that would be the case, I think it could have changed her decision.

That makes sense. I wonder why they cancelled the show cause of her though. The show could have kept moving with Glen. He was funnier anyway.

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
I hope she didn’t think she was pulling a Bobby Brown and was gonna blow up on her own.

To be fair, Superstore is her second long running TV show and it probably wouldn't have been picked up without her in the first place, so she's sorta already blown up for what it's worth