Anybody else peep Superstore on NBC

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
"I'll tell you what's a lie...LOVE :sadcam:"

"The two of you must be Impossible Burgers, bc all I see is imitation beef :camby:"

Sayid the new fukkery king :mjlol:

Cheyenne and Mateo secretly being attracted to him :dead:

Sandra and Marcus being conspiracy nuts :lolbron:, Jonah needs to wrap this series with a W they been killing him non stop this season with Ls

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
My wife watched this show when she just wants background noise/something on she doesn’t have to pay much attention to. I can’t stand this shirt :mjlol: not my type of comedy at all. It’s on Netflix down here but only up to season 5 so I’ll have to download the rest of them for her

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Figured Dinah might end up catching feelings again :skip:

Jonah trying to rebound with a lawyer :mjgrin:

The series will end with Jonah impregnating Cheyenne in aisle 9.

People will catch them smashing, it will be a big ordeal, and in the end Garrett will roll through and ask Jonah well what was it like.

He will walk away but turn and say "felt like cloud nine :youngsabo:" before the credits roll

You heard it here first :wow:

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I remember a few years back saying the show was borderline funny. I gotta take it back it really hit its stride and has become a great show.
I’m on episode 6 season 2. About to bail does it get better

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Even if I was bummed, I'm not eating racc00n cake :picard:

I was wondering where they got all the costumes for the holiday party at the end, but I remembered they basically work in Wal-Mart and could find something in store :skip:

Seems like they are staying with the Jonah/Carol's lawyer track.

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
America Ferrera to Return for ‘Superstore’ Series Finale

Amy is coming back to Cloud 9 one last time.

America Ferrera is returning to reprise her role for the series finale of NBC’s “Superstore,” which is ending its six-season run with an hour-long farewell on March 25.

The star, who departed her leading role in the second episode of Season 6, had been with the show since it premiered in 2015, serving as an executive producer and directing multiple episodes.

The ensemble comedy, about a group of retail workers at a fictional big box store, stars Ben Feldman, Lauren Ash, Colton Dunn, Nico Santos, Nichole Bloom, Kaliko Kauahi and Mark McKinney. “Superstore” is produced by Universal Television, a division of Universal Studio Group, in association with Spitzer Holding Company, Miller Green Broadcasting and The District.

Executive producers Justin Spitzer, Gabe Miller and Jonathan Green renewed their overall deals with Universal Television last year, and will continue to work with the studio after “Superstore” concludes its run.

c4422af8f4bb4c6ff1e215e3a8b55b0d

Yahoo is now a part of Verizon Media