Coming thru like BLAOW
Daps
Reppin
:ahh:
fukk friends as long as a bytch bends like Mercedes :mjcry:

YvrzTrvly

All Star
Daps
Solitude is the best way to strengthen ones resolve and furthermore acts as a reminder that in this life all you have is your inner consciousness.

Gonzo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
USA
I chose to move away from my friends for better job (and life) opportunities.

I'm nerdy, but I still want to do things like: go to Vegas and travel overseas. And I don't even know what else. Even if we had taken a road trip or something during the time we all lived in the same town. Or left the suburbs more often. But a lot of my friends are frugal unless they're spending on something nerd\video game related. Or they're in such poor financial positions now that it'd be stupid to bring up any of these big ideas. Even when a couple of them were doing pretty good, they don't seem to have much interest in the world outside of their bubble.

What do you do when your friend is unemployed, lives at home rent free at age 27? Meanwhile, me and some other friends of his could easily get him a job in retail. We got years of connections with the company. But he got an associates degree in business and expects a career with no internship and only some seasonal work experience at the mall?
:dahell:

Or what about my other friend, Mike. He's my best friend... until they're are women around. It's like he feels threatened. So, he'll make jokes at another man's expense and just simp like crazy. He's a really funny guy too. And it's not like I'm all swagged out and am blessed with game. So, it's like he lives in fear. Maybe he'd keep the relationships with women going if he showed just an ounce of ambition. Be 29, empty your retirement savings, so you can keep living in your parents' basement playing video games, brehs. He got into retail during high school and stuck with it for years. And he was so, so close to management too. They would've paid for GED classes too during the 9 years he worked there too. But he cared more about people liking him than his job\making money.

Looking back, it's interesting to think that everyone who did something with their lives would slowly stop hanging out and\or move away.

Reminds me of this dude I know. He's 28, smokes weed every day and just plays video games or watches movies. Living in his Grandpa's establishment albeit shytty residence, he does whatever the fukk he wants...Can't say I don't envy his lifestyle but that shyt is gonna all come crashing down someday...