Anybody Eating off Tinder??

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
I just st started out but so far I got one match from a bad Asian, off the boat whose English was horrible, one Latina milf and a pawg cold messaged me but the problem seems to be the algorithm where I’m not even getting views.
I just st started out but so far I got one match from a bad Asian, off the boat whose English was horrible, one Latina milf and a pawg cold messaged me but the problem seems to be the algorithm where I’m not even getting views.

You can’t be swiping on everyon hoping to get a match. You gotta swipe right couple times and swipe left. Tinder/bumble know that guys swiping on everyone so they put them at the bottom so nobody will see you. I read about this on Reddit.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
What kind of chicks you get matched with in Tampa?

All the people in my town are white and I don’t get matches. I get like 1 every month. But when I get out my town and go to places like Miami Tampa Atlanta I get macthes non stop. My town ain’t shyt:comeon:

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
quick work....

Kqsab9R.jpg

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What yall saying on your profiles?

~I got the tinder + for unlimited swipes w/ a monthly boost and daily 5 super likes
~6 good pics (now you can have 9).....mixed with solo, group. smile. never pics with you and another woman. I think candid pics work best (it's more natural)
~simple bio...that makes it easy for women to message you first. My tinder and bumble bio the same
NYC✈️PHL✈️DEN
Live shows
Art galleries
Comedy shows
R&B/Hip-Hop/Jazz/Soul enthusiasts
Too nice for my own good
(issa lie lol)
Looking for something REAL
(anotha lie I just wanna fukk....but I kinda am looking for something real)
INFP
Pisces
Knicks/Giants/Mets/Chelsea FC

Spotify top artist list....

Since most other guys are trying to get snapchats and instagrams...I'll rather get the phone #
messages depend on time of the day lol...late night, i'm more aggressive into meeting up the night of
I hate small talk....(talk about what we're currently doing at the moment OR pics/bio)
Ask her what brings her onto tinder/bumble? (alota times they lie....they going to front, they just wanna get fukked)
Try to set up a chill...since I live downtown I try to meet at bars/clubs within 3 blocks from my place. Ideally setup a pre-game @ my loft.
Half the time they don't mind staying in and chilling.

I put my self in the woman's situation.....I don't think anyone wants to read paragraphs
a brief glimpse to get them interested into wanting to get to know you
words/terms my example

like the above example

I experimented a few weeks back adding"BDSM" to my list....and the results were good lol

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
U str8 smashin no dates?

I'm tryna fukk like 50 bytches this year.

if a date is meeting in a public place that's outside my condo.
40% no dates they wanna come straight to the crib.
50% are down to meet at a bar/club that's less than 3 blocks from my place.
10% wanna meet where I gotta take an Uber or halfway or don't got a car and I have to pick em up.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Str8 to the cirb. That's what I like, don't gotta waste no time with a date.

That's your room ? Never seen a wall like that before.

if a date is meeting in a public place that's outside my condo.
40% no dates they wanna come straight to the crib.
50% are down to meet at a bar/club that's less than 3 blocks from my place.
10% wanna meet where I gotta take an Uber or halfway or don't got a car and I have to pick em up.

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
U got any specific tips on nikkas tryna fukk 50+ bytches?
shyt just happens
invest in your health, wealth, relationships with family/friends, career...
minimal effort/time with women....they wanna fukk more than you do
If and when you do meet someone you really like, then you can put more effort

50+ bytches a year gets tiring....having to lie and intentionally ghosting/breaking hearts....I say get it out of your system but body counts are overrated IMO