Anybody Eating off Tinder??

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Tinder got fukked up because they went and created Tinder Gold, which is the paid version. Now the unpaid version is full of fake accounts and all the real action for men is hidden behind Tinder Gold. But in fairness there are some features in Tinder Gold that are like a dating cheat code. It's well worth the money.
When y’all say gold, what do y’all mean? My tinder got two pay tiers. Plus and gold. And they both dumb expensive

Curioser

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Call me crazy but I’m juggling like 5 apps and trying not to pay. I don’t really F with tinder, too many people I know on there and I’m trying to be discreet. They all have pluses and minuses tough. I’m having most success on Okcupid, coffee meets bagel and clover. Just got a nice Arabic chick who cold set up a date with me no warning using the date feature this morning.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Clover????

How's that ?

Call me crazy but I’m juggling like 5 apps and trying not to pay. I don’t really F with tinder, too many people I know on there and I’m trying to be discreet. They all have pluses and minuses tough. I’m having most success on Okcupid, coffee meets bagel and clover. Just got a nice Arabic chick who cold set up a date with me no warning using the date feature this morning.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
  1. Big girls who take 5 pics of their face and get your hopes up...then that 6th pic come up...
  2. That emoji, weird big eye thing in most the pics, HOW AM I SUPPOSE TA KNOW WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE?
  3. "Have your shyt together" type captions. Fam, this is Tinder, it's not that serious?
  4. A bunch of pics with your friends having me hope you're the badder one
  5. Sis, do what you want with your hair. Please, don't post a pic in braids, hair to your shoulders, then down your back...then your India aaier, I am not my hair cut

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
  1. Big girls who take 5 pics of their face and get your hopes up...then that 6th pic come up...
  2. That emoji, weird big eye thing in most the pics, HOW AM I SUPPOSE TA KNOW WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE?
  3. "Have your shyt together" type captions. Fam, this is Tinder, it's not that serious?
  4. A bunch of pics with your friends having me hope you're the badder one
  5. Sis, do what you want with your hair. Please, don't post a pic in braids, hair to your shoulders, then down your back...then your India aaier, I am not my hair cut
Especially the 1st 3 :snoop:

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps

School us on cofee n clover

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
2018 I depended on online dating too much,

I need to approach in real life in 2019
Real nikkas, get approached by attractive women in real life.

But yeah the quality online is definitely lacking compared to real life.

I forgot how much a cheat code real life is for handsome brehs :ohhh: