Anybody Eating off Tinder??

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Is it like that everywhere u go?

I noticed ny girls are way more aggressive and put in all the work in for me.

Girls down south choose, but are super subtle with it compared to ny they make me work more for it.

Real nikkas, get approached by attractive women in real life.

But yeah the quality online is definitely lacking compared to real life.

I forgot how much a cheat code real life is for handsome brehs :ohhh:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Is it like that everywhere u go?

I noticed ny girls are way more aggressive and put in all the work in for me.

Girls down south choose, but are super subtle with it compared to ny they make me work more for it.
For the most part. Yes.

When I travel I get the same thirst if not worse in some areas.

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
you use the pay version cuzzo? trying to determine if its worth it to keep it

I used to just use the standard but deleted the app a couple months ago. I come out of a relationship and just wanted to smash for a bit but I prefer just meeting women in real life.

Paid version seemed like a waste though if a woman wants to smash she will like and make it known for the most part

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Ashley, 21

"Looking for that special someone. Not looking for hookups. I have an 8 year old son and he's my world."

:picard:

I tell them on my bio “no single mothers” I’m not a simp and I refuse to associate myself with single mothers. Single mothers make my stomach turn. I also say I’m not dealing with women that play games or have a attitude.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
All the people in my town are white and I don’t get matches. I get like 1 every month. But when I get out my town and go to places like Miami Tampa Atlanta I get macthes non stop. My town ain’t shyt:comeon:

You get matches in Miami of real chics ? Fukk I never eat off tinder in miami and it's always Latin chics

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Tinder is :mjpls:

Even the black girls on there

THIS. All the black chicks in my town like white dudes and the white Women also. Reason why I do not get any matches. Miami on the other hand I’m getting macthes left and right. I’m black but I don’t dress like swagged out or own a suit have my own style. I don’t see a point meeting up with women in Miami, Weston, Miami garden etc if I do not live there. I got to move out of here ASAP. :beli:

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
A lot of it depends on your location.

My area is like 85% to 90% white women.

And the majority are not attractive. :scust:

THIS. saturated with white women it hurts my eyes. I do not mind white women but I’m not into white women. Swipe left or Right’s it’s nothing but white women. Black women are overweight too