Any smallville fans in here? Unofficial appreciation thread

BlaqkSpliffin

Ni**as Still Weird - Me
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Yeah as a fan of Smallville, I can say most of these Arrowverse shows are kinda better overall imo
I think that Smallville ran Clark's "secret" into the ground by Season 5 and it hurt the show. Plus all the high school shyt lowers the quality in comparison to the seriousness of some of the Arrowverse shows. Seasons 5 and 8 of Smallville are probably the most comparable to the Arrowverse shows.

BlaqkSpliffin

Ni**as Still Weird - Me
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Arrow and Smallville both went down after they started stretching their initial premise.

Oliver’s list and the PTSD he had from the island and Smallville being about Lex and Clark’s path out of Smallville diverging.

They had everybody visiting this small island to give a reason for flashbacks. And no one cares about Clark going to Metropolis.

I was thinking about this the other day and I feel like after season 2 they fukked up the show with the island stuff. I would have preferred no more flashbacks compared to the shyt we got. That plus focusing on Felicity too much and trying to make everyone on the show a superhero fukked up what made it great.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I was thinking about this the other day and I feel like after season 2 they fukked up the show with the island stuff. I would have preferred no more flashbacks compared to the shyt we got. That plus focusing on Felicity too much and trying to make everyone on the show a superhero fukked up what made it great.

yeah it was basically a four season show/three act play.

Rise of the Arrow. ( the list)
Fall of Oliver Queen( fallout of the Undertaking and Slade)
Rise of the Green Arrow(Becoming his own hero)

Last edited:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I think that Smallville ran Clark's "secret" into the ground by Season 5 and it hurt the show. Plus all the high school shyt lowers the quality in comparison to the seriousness of some of the Arrowverse shows. Seasons 5 and 8 of Smallville are probably the most comparable to the Arrowverse shows.

Well that and I just think because they never had a concrete outline plan despite what people say and they were limited by what they could or not show, they resorted to a lot bad filler. But this weird thing thats come up where people online say its better than the Arrowverse ever was is kinda bullshyt and they're just doing because these current shows are what the got and complain about week in and week out and have forgotten the internet was doing the same thing with Smallville 15 years ago

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
Theyve been doing a lot of get togethers lately. Whats up?

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Theyve been doing a lot of get togethers lately. Whats up?

Rosenbaum really the person behind it. He goes to a lot of comic cons and fan conventions and has managed to get other core of the cast who dont really do that many to join him too and hes kinda been wanting to do something of a revival just not sure yet. Even the animated series is talk is just them thinking outloud but I dont think they've produced a pitch to WB, just maybe saying it to force their hand.

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
My uncle used to watch this growing up. I hated this fukking show. That theme was like needles to my ears :mjlol: