Any smallville fans in here? Unofficial appreciation thread

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Kristin Kruek was apart of it too but got out at the very beginning and was never charged. Chloe had a nice ass but Kristin just looks more delicious and more exotic..thats undeniable.

What the sex cult?:ohhh:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
What the sex cult?:ohhh:

It was one of those Life Coaching programmes for young folks that a lot of actors and young execs in Canada and US sign up for (NXVIM) Grace Park and Nikki Clyne from Battlstar Galitcca were in, a few canadian actors. There was rumours they even had a few US actors took courses at their US Chapter like once or twice(Clooney, Rosario Dawson) and they knew the Dalai Llama and Richard Branson as people who donated to it.
Many felt it was a scam but there was a few obscure articles I remember reading on Smallville fanboards in the mid 00s when they joined about it, even some saying the head had a covered up past of preying on women and they needed to get out.

The actual sex cult within the program started in 2014-2015 but Kristin got out a couple of years before that. No one is sure if its because she saw it was getting weirder and got out or that she had a new TV gig and broke up with her actor boyfriend that got her in and that was the only reason she attended their events and courses. Im sure she started realize it was suspect and why her and Allison stopped talking all of a sudden.

Im just shocked the dude who ran it thought he could get away with it when there was people online saying he was suspect. Though I guess because it was only the small local paper once or twice mentioning them (Albany NY)

BlaqkSpliffin

Ni**as Still Weird - Me
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Seasons 1-4 are as good or better than the best seasons of Arrow and the first 1.5 seasons of flash.
Are you on crack?:mjlol:

Seasons 1,2 and 5 of Arrow are better than the first 4 seasons of Smallville lol. I'm happy somebody else acknowledges that only the first 1.5 seasons of Flash are good tho:ehh:

Horrible show

dangerranger

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Season 1-4 were great. Then season 5 episodes 3 and 12 are must watch episodes. Season 6 is good up until the justice league episode. Then watch season 9 which was pretty damn good. If you must watch the garbage *ss Series finale. This fool never wore the suit officially.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Are you on crack?:mjlol:

Seasons 1,2 and 5 of Arrow are better than the first 4 seasons of Smallville lol. I'm happy somebody else acknowledges that only the first 1.5 seasons of Flash are good tho:ehh:

Horrible show

Yeah as a fan of Smallville, I can say most of these Arrowverse shows are kinda better overall imo

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Arrow and Smallville both went down after they started stretching their initial premise.

Oliver’s list and the PTSD he had from the island and Smallville being about Lex and Clark’s path out of Smallville diverging.

They had everybody visiting this small island to give a reason for flashbacks. And no one cares about Clark going to Metropolis.