Any smallville fans in here? Unofficial appreciation thread

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Was a pretty big fan but it also was pretty inconsitent and the writing and fandom was pretty dislikeable at times.

Its gotten this surprising revisionist love in recent years for being better than I think it was.

I just used to watch it for superhero shyt, would go on KMC site and start calculating Clark’s feat on how fast and how strong he was. Would get into debates on who could take him in a fight etc....

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
I will stand by that statement. Which seasons of Arrow do you think are better than peak smallville?

I loved this show but even nostalgia goggles won’t let me make sure a claim. Smallville peaked much later than Arrow did but Arrows first two seasons especially season 2 was just phenomenal. Arrow started going downhill in season 3 and when they started focusing on Felicity Smoak:scust:(don’t know which writers dikk the actress sucked but must have been some good head)

Last edited:

DamienWayne

Superstar
Daps
I just used to watch it for superhero shyt, would go on KMC site and start calculating Clark’s feat on how fast and how strong he was. Would get into debates on who could take him in a fight etc....
I use to be on kryptonsite, my first Internet forum :russ: I can image coli brehs in there

“ why Clark always making Pete drive him around town , don’t he got super powers :mjpls:

“Is Chloe considered a PAWG?”

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I remember when it all started for me on comic forums..it was this site called "Comixtreme" and they had a comic Vs forum. My first thread was "Does Superman stand any chance against Dr. Doom?" That thread lasted for months and months..lol.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Nah looking back site was ahead of its time, they were right 90 percent of the time before the age of social media and camera phones . Makes me wonder how they got all those bts pics and script leaks

Thats cause Craig actually went directly to the showrunners and WB provided them, it wasnt a scoop site like Latino Reivew. From day one they were always connected to the show. He used to run a Lois and Clark site before it.

But Im talking more about the message board anyway, Smallville was my first tv fandom I kinda checked and I instantly regretted it lol

Last edited: