Any Reptile Lovers On Here?

PewPew

I came from nothing
Daps
Reppin
Earth
My bearded dragon, Tiamat.

This is the first day I got him when he was a baby...

e5hNC.jpg

He's over two years old now. Some pics I took today...

IqI0w.jpg

15Klb.jpg

anxoN.jpg

6e3PC.jpg

Thats a good looking beardie VVD, nice look tail too. probably feeding him large crickets. And yea i fukking hate crickets because they die so damn easy!

...o3

...eye see messages in music
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
dallas, tx
...in september, i bought a ball python morph. after not performing the necessary pre- purchase googles, i let my girl pick out a baby banana spider. dude is a paradox, so he has a pastel ring around his neck. when my girl saw the ring, she thought it reminded her of a necklace.

anyway...fast forward, dude just came out of a shedding and a two week fast. before, he was downing a small frozen thawed rat a week, but said to himself that he was off that. wish this fool would have shot me an email or something before i bought 3 boxes of them sh*ts. last night i thawed a rat, warmed it up under a heat lamp and tried to feed him with feeding tongs. he just turned his nose up at it, so i just left the rat in his terrarium for a couple of minutes to see if he just didn't want me watching him eat. i went to the restroom and came back, and dude hadn't touched the rat. i'm fed up at this point because this would have been the 2nd rat in two weeks i had to toss out for the neighborhood cats to eat. i went to recover the rat with the tongs and i guess my hand got too close to him, and son struck at me. i was too quick, but i knew right then the little homie wasn't fasting, he was ready to move up to live rats.

i went to a pet store this evening to get him some decorations for crib and a live small rat. not trusting a live rat in his terrarium, i moved him and the rat to a large tote. i put them both in there and sat back and waited for the death squeak. he struck the rat within seconds of the rat moving towards him. he had it coiled up and moving down his throat within minutes. i felt like a proud poppa seeing his son take his first dookie in the potty. i love this f**king snake.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
...in september, i bought a ball python morph. after not performing the necessary pre- purchase googles, i let my girl pick out a baby banana spider. dude is a paradox, so he has a pastel ring around his neck. when my girl saw the ring, she thought it reminded her of a necklace.

anyway...fast forward, dude just came out of a shedding and a two week fast. before, he was downing a small frozen thawed rat a week, but said to himself that he was off that. wish this fool would have shot me an email or something before i bought 3 boxes of them sh*ts. last night i thawed a rat, warmed it up under a heat lamp and tried to feed him with feeding tongs. he just turned his nose up at it, so i just left the rat in his terrarium for a couple of minutes to see if he just didn't want me watching him eat. i went to the restroom and came back, and dude hadn't touched the rat. i'm fed up at this point because this would have been the 2nd rat in two weeks i had to toss out for the neighborhood cats to eat. i went to recover the rat with the tongs and i guess my hand got too close to him, and son struck at me. i was too quick, but i knew right then the little homie wasn't fasting, he was ready to move up to live rats.

i went to a pet store this evening to get him some decorations for crib and a live small rat. not trusting a live rat in his terrarium, i moved him and the rat to a large tote. i put them both in there and sat back and waited for the death squeak. he struck the rat within seconds of the rat moving towards him. he had it coiled up and moving down his throat within minutes. i felt like a proud poppa seeing his son take his first dookie in the potty. i love this f**king snake.
He don't fukk with u.

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
It’s looked down upon. So if I wanted one it won’t be soon I need to get on my saltwater exotic tank. Not trying to be a millionth dog or cat owner I’ve had too many of those and would only get them if I had kids