Any Reptile Lovers On Here?

Poppa_Dock

:gladlebron:
Daps
Reppin
Banana Town
Ocelots are so cute but look fierce. I've seen people with those skinny cats, too, but haven't gotten a read on their personalities. I love big cats but medium ones like Lynx and Bobcats are fascinating. That's cool you had those experiences.

ye they are fierce as fuk even more wild than a baby tiger as far as being completely unbiased in what it attacks :beli:, ocelots apparently stick to themselves in the wild though and 1 ocelot covers a big territory so they aren't very nice to other living things :pachaha: they have that jaguar type growl too which is horrifying :skip:

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
I love those Reptiles. :win:

I always wanted a Turtle, love those Turtles :to:

I have a liking for em because they fit my personality.

Like Lizards but feeding them is :beli:

Only type of pet I ever had was Tropical Fish and you drop some flakes in the tank and those Fish be :eat:

Lizards you have to feed em live crickets, how do you get them in the cage? Like how do you avoid the crickets from hopping around your house?

Poppa_Dock

:gladlebron:
Daps
Reppin
Banana Town
anybody ever have exotic fish?

everybody i know has had bad experiences, this dude i know had a sting ray or some shyt in a big ass tank and he put the thing in the tank without sand in it, after putting like half the sand in the fish buried itself and this dude kept putting sand on top of it thinking shyt was gravy the fish obv ended up being buried alive SMFH

my other dude had one of those puffer fish and it like burst open or something :pachaha: its not funny but it kind of is

MouseTeeth

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Came in here to c some pics of some cool fukkin reptiles n I c pics of cats? I fukking hate cats

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
We got too many damn animals in my household. I wish we didn't get this many because it's too much work to keep up with. Got a pit bull, bearded dragon, betta fish, couple of tropical fish, a parakeet, and two aquatic frogs.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
my pet water moccasin

graphic, don't click

261yek9.jpg

PewPew

I came from nothing
Daps
Reppin
Earth
anybody ever have exotic fish?

everybody i know has had bad experiences, this dude i know had a sting ray or some shyt in a big ass tank and he put the thing in the tank without sand in it, after putting like half the sand in the fish buried itself and this dude kept putting sand on top of it thinking shyt was gravy the fish obv ended up being buried alive SMFH

my other dude had one of those puffer fish and it like burst open or something :pachaha: its not funny but it kind of is

Exotic fish are a pain in the ass!! Actually salt water fish are a pain in the ass to me. I do like snapping turtles though, but they get big fast. I had a friend who used to feed his mice and that thing would literally rip those poor b*stards in half

PewPew

I came from nothing
Daps
Reppin
Earth
We got too many damn animals in my household. I wish we didn't get this many because it's too much work to keep up with. Got a pit bull, bearded dragon, betta fish, couple of tropical fish, a parakeet, and two aquatic frogs.

:scusthov: that's a lot of damn pets homey! I know the tropical fish are probably a pain in the ass

PewPew

I came from nothing
Daps
Reppin
Earth
I love those Reptiles. :win:

I always wanted a Turtle, love those Turtles :to:

I have a liking for em because they fit my personality.

Like Lizards but feeding them is :beli:

Only type of pet I ever had was Tropical Fish and you drop some flakes in the tank and those Fish be :eat:

Lizards you have to feed em live crickets, how do you get them in the cage? Like how do you avoid the crickets from hopping around your house?

Go to the pet store and buy some. They will put it in a bag for you and that's pretty much it. If you wanna keep them at home just get a small cricket holder with some food an water. Thing I hate about crickets is that they die so damn easy

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
:scusthov: that's a lot of damn pets homey! I know the tropical fish are probably a pain in the ass

When I had tropical fish it wasn't that hard to take care of them :skip:

If you get a Catfish it helps in cleaning the tank.

Only thing you gotta worry about is buying a goon fish and have it alone and then you add another fish, the goon fish throws it in the bushes :birdman:

I remember I bought one fish and added a new one and when I woke up the next morning the new fish was dead while the other one was swimming around fine.

Couple of days later bought another new fish, woke up the next morning and that new fish was dead too :damn:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Go to the pet store and buy some. They will put it in a bag for you and that's pretty much it. If you wanna keep them at home just get a small cricket holder with some food an water. Thing I hate about crickets is that they die so damn easy

Keeping crickets alive is a pain. Often they get infected with maggots that eat them from the inside out. You can't really stop it because they have to be exposed to to breathe and flies can get in. Even if you cover the cricket keeper well in your house, often they're already infected at the pet store.