Any Reptile Lovers On Here?

PewPew

I came from nothing
Daps
Reppin
Earth
piebald.jpg

This will probably be my next pickup. Piebald Ball Python. They're pretty pricey but very rare.

Dada

Face===>Heel
Daps
always thought about getting one but never got around to it

my friend has one of those same snakes and shyt is :merchant: though

i think ill prob get some type of lizard or gecko eventually, i'v always wanted a chameleon but the thought of it dying quick or some shyt pisses me off

i have more experience with other exotic animals like servils and diff types of cats/fish/scorpions n shyt i always hated snakes :snoop:

u should turn this into an exotic animal thread

More about the cats, por favor? Best episode of My Cat from Hell or whatever it's called on Animal Planet had a half exotic cat/ half domestic cat. Classic episode. City the Kitty had the whole house shook. :lolbron:

If one of my aquariums open up with the upgrades I've been needing to do every few months, I might get a lizard.

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
piebald.jpg

This will probably be my next pickup. Piebald Ball Python. They're pretty pricey but very rare.

:noah: beautiful...

i only got bit by my baby a few times and it was never her fault...always MINE. i'd make food for myself...like a sandwhich or something then go handle her or whatever. her bites never really hurt anyways so... i miss her :(

Poppa_Dock

:gladlebron:
Daps
Reppin
Banana Town
More about the cats, por favor? Best episode of My Cat from Hell or whatever it's called on Animal Planet had a half exotic cat/ half domestic cat. Classic episode. City the Kitty had the whole house shook. :lolbron:

my friend had these cats from an "exotic location" he was actually housing them for his boss who runs a little animal sanctuary for movie animals :mjpls:

iv been around a bunch of big cats but honestly nothing compares to these little b*stards
ocelot.jpg

ocelots = demonic

servil cats are better than housecats if they are broken in IMO
but i think pharoahs used to keep them as pets so this is well known i guess
serval.jpg

PewPew

I came from nothing
Daps
Reppin
Earth
:noah: beautiful...

i only got bit by my baby a few times and it was never her fault...always MINE. i'd make food for myself...like a sandwhich or something then go handle her or whatever. her bites never really hurt anyways so... i miss her :(

Thats the biggest thing about snakes. You always wanna make sure you wash your hands before and after handling them. Any pics of your python? I couldnt handle a Burmese, way too big for me

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
my friend had these cats from an "exotic location" he was actually housing them for his boss who runs a little animal sanctuary for movie animals :mjpls:

iv been around a bunch of big cats but honestly nothing compares to these little b*stards
ocelot.jpg

ocelots = demonic

serval.jpg
my dog is super old and when he passes i want to get something more low maintenance. i think i'm gonna go with a Bengal. pricey but sooo beautiful :ohlawd: know anything about bengals??

bengalphoto2.jpg

bengal-kittens-for-sale-champion-line_5396904.jpg

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
Thats the biggest thing about snakes. You always wanna make sure you wash your hands before and after handling them. Any pics of your python? I couldnt handle a Burmese, way too big for me

all my pics of her are on my old PC...lemme see if i can boot it up and upload one ...

Dada

Face===>Heel
Daps

ocelot.jpg

ocelots = demonic

serval.jpg

Ocelots are so cute but look fierce. I've seen people with those skinny cats, too, but haven't gotten a read on their personalities. I love big cats but medium ones like Lynx and Bobcats are fascinating. That's cool you had those experiences.

My next addition will be a Yellow Anaconda

I've seen a lot of people with these (but green) on the Herp. Forums, their heads are huge. I couldn't live in the same house as one. :yeshrug:

PewPew

I came from nothing
Daps
Reppin
Earth
Ocelots are so cute but look fierce. I've seen people with those skinny cats, too, but haven't gotten a read on their personalities. I love big cats but medium ones like Lynx and Bobcats are fascinating. That's cool you had those experiences.

I've seen a lot of people with these (but green) on the Herp. Forums, their heads are huge. I couldn't live in the same house as one. :yeshrug:

Same here Brah. I couldnt handle a snake over 8 feet. When you start feeding that thing bunnies and chickens and shyt, thats when shyt gets real. Ive seen and heard of too many people :dead:because their large snakes wrapped around too tight