Any Reptile Lovers On Here?

PewPew

I came from nothing
Daps
Reppin
Earth
I cant be the only one in here into Reptiles. Personally i love snakes because you only feed them twice a month at the most, and the maintenance is extremely low. RIP Jack Legless.

The first day I got Jack. Some lady didnt want it anymore so they donated it to my store. The rest is history

2011-12-15_175701.jpg

Jack sliding around my room as usual. I usually let it crawl around for an hour or two for exercise. Only feed it frozen large rats so it was very tame

IMG-20120106-00093.jpg

IMG-20120106-00092.jpg

An old friend of mine had a sick Brazillian Rainbow Boa that i always wanted, but those snakes are a lot of work

rainbowballpython.jpg

If i ever get another snake it will probably be some kind of Ball Python morph. Honestly ive heard so many bad things about Boas that I dont even wanna try and get one

PewPew

I came from nothing
Daps
Reppin
Earth
ever got bit by one?

Honestly, No. Although ive come close a couple of times. Its the baby snakes you gotta watch out for because they arent used to human contact. Theres way to handle and act around them to make sure they stay as calm as possible

Poppa_Dock

:gladlebron:
Daps
Reppin
Banana Town
always thought about getting one but never got around to it

my friend has one of those same snakes and shyt is :merchant: though

i think ill prob get some type of lizard or gecko eventually, i'v always wanted a chameleon but the thought of it dying quick or some shyt pisses me off

i have more experience with other exotic animals like servils and diff types of cats/fish/scorpions n shyt i always hated snakes :snoop:

u should turn this into an exotic animal thread

Dada

Face===>Heel
Daps
I used to spend hours studying reptiles and amphibians. My favorite are bearded dragons, frilled dragons and Uromastyx.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Remember a chick at georgia state used to sleep with a snake till one night it strangled her in her sleep. Its so demonic.

PewPew

I came from nothing
Daps
Reppin
Earth
frozen rats...

Feeding live is dangerous because if the snake isnt hungry the rat can attack and kill the snake. So if you fed live they always advise you break the rats spine so it cant come after the snake.

PewPew

I came from nothing
Daps
Reppin
Earth
I used to spend hours studying reptiles and amphibians. My favorite are bearded dragons, frilled dragons and Uromastyx.

Once i got used to handling them I loved beardies. But they dont play when its dinner time. Those crickets/mice never last longer than a few minutes. Dont have any experience with the other two

PewPew

I came from nothing
Daps
Reppin
Earth
always thought about getting one but never got around to it

my friend has one of those same snakes and shyt is :merchant: though

i think ill prob get some type of lizard or gecko eventually, i'v always wanted a chameleon but the thought of it dying quick or some shyt pisses me off

i have more experience with other exotic animals like servils and diff types of cats/fish/scorpions n shyt i always hated snakes :snoop:

u should turn this into an exotic animal thread

i hate all those b*stards. But your right this can become the exotic animal thread

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
How big? and what are you feeding him? Ive seen the large ones eat small mice, shyt had me feeling :sadcam: for the poor mouse

He's probably about 1 foot long. I don't feed him baby mice. :scusthov: Just kale greens and crickets. Occasionally I'll share an apple slice or baby carrot with him.

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
had an albino Burmese python back in high school she was my baby :noah:.... lizards are :boss: too always wanted an iguana back then but mom would never let me get one ......