Any other Coli brehs never been in love b4?

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation

Why are you fukking with me?

Cuz...

I love you

BrowserPreview_tmp.gif

SumBlackguyz

Cacs Gonna Cac
Daps
Reppin
Greensboro, NC
:to: I was one time

She was a redbone..sleek and curvy..so beautiful

we were almost inseparable..spent hours together

she felt so right in my hands :noah:

The sounds she would make as my sweat rolled onto her

She never let me down through the hot summers and cold winters

My touch would bring her to life..my fingers sliding down those curves

Then one day she was gone ..some jealous guy must have taken her

sometimes i swear i can still hear her musical humming

here is a picture of her

825936.jpg

:takedat:

snap on :comeon:>>>>

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
:to: I was one time

She was a redbone..sleek and curvy..so beautiful

we were almost inseparable..spent hours together

she felt so right in my hands :noah:

The sounds she would make as my sweat rolled onto her

She never let me down through the hot summers and cold winters

My touch would bring her to life..my fingers sliding down those curves

Then one day she was gone ..some jealous guy must have taken her

sometimes i swear i can still hear her musical humming

here is a picture of her

825936.jpg

:takedat:
:deadmanny:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Scientifically, love does not exist...

Love is a social construct, people who are in love "believe" that they are in love...It's not something you can empirically know...

Also, love is not a "feeling" it's a thought process that leads to self-brainwashing...

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
For all the highs love brings... the lows man.. the lows.

:to:

Be glad you never had to deal with that shyt. You will instantly understand all old school soul songs, all sad r&b, and why Ronnie's dumb ass couldn't leave Sammy alone (Jersey Shore reference)

Love is like the greatest and worst thing at the same time. That shyt hurts when it goes wrong something viscous :to: Have a nikka totally out of character and not giving a fukk. I've seen the coolest nikkas turn into straight herbs over love. Had a cousin who was crying in front of the entire fam over a chick and talking bout how he didn't wanna eat, sleep or breathe anymore. Know a dude right now in a damn mental ward because his chick dumbed him out the blue and he started talking suicide. Love....:wow:

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
Aint no point in being in love if you're not getting married. Considered yourself lucky. I'd rather not experienced it all then have and get heart broken.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Love is like the greatest and worst thing at the same time. That shyt hurts when it goes wrong something viscous :to: Have a nikka totally out of character and not giving a fukk. I've seen the coolest nikkas turn into straight herbs over love. Had a cousin who was crying in front of the entire fam over a chick and talking bout how he didn't wanna eat, sleep or breathe anymore. Know a dude right now in a damn mental ward because his chick dumbed him out the blue and he started talking suicide. Love....:wow:

:laff:

I hate to laugh but that shyt puts my own heartbreak in perspective. and you're right. I used to be the coolest, most laid back, "why would I ever settle down?" type nikka in the world. I used to watch all my friends and not understand why they were so depressed. I used to not understand wtf these r&b nikkas was babblin about.

Then it happened. Heartbreak outta nowhere. I'm good but I'll never be the same. Sometimes I wish I could have the old me back. If SOHH was still around nikkas would notice a shift in my posting style from October 2011 until now.

Fantasia-Gif.gif

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Sounds like me before I became fat and started fukking hookers.

:skip:

This is all beside the point--I just couldn't imagine being 23 years old and not having a measly hundred bucks to fukk a hooker :scusthov:

I even had hooker money as a college student because I had good internships over the summer so I could stack up for expenses during the school year.

:skip::skip:

The honesty tho.... :wow2:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
:laff:

I hate to laugh but that shyt puts my own heartbreak in perspective. and you're right. I used to be the coolest, most laid back, "why would I ever settle down?" type nikka in the world. I used to watch all my friends and not understand why they were so depressed. I used to not understand wtf these r&b nikkas was babblin about.

Then it happened. Heartbreak outta nowhere. I'm good but I'll never be the same. Sometimes I wish I could have the old me back. If SOHH was still around nikkas would notice a shift in my posting style from October 2011 until now.

Fantasia-Gif.gif

Wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy bro. shyt sucked.

obamacry_slow.gif

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Scientifically, love does not exist...

Love is a social construct, people who are in love "believe" that they are in love...It's not something you can empirically know...

Also, love is not a "feeling" it's a thought process that leads to self-brainwashing...

Love is a mental illness

Sent from royalty using Tapatalk breh