Any other Coli brehs never been in love b4?

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
He's kind of fukking old to be 23 and still an undergrad :ld:
In this economy? :childplease:

It's rough out here mayne. He is making an effort to better himself and at least he ain't 26 or something. He could of made mistakes and started workin before he gave in and moved back in with the fam and hit college.

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps

In this economy? :childplease:

It's rough out here mayne.

Yeah exactly. School is too expensive to be dikking around at 23 years old as an undergrad and he gets money from his parents, so it doesn't sound as if he had to put school on hold at some point to earn money.

Blackout

Daps
Yeah exactly. School is too expensive to be dikking around at 23 years old as an undergrad and he gets money from his parents, so it doesn't sound as if he had to put school on hold at some point to earn money.
What if he went out and hit hard times and had to move back with his fam and they were nice enough to help him get a college degree so he could do better out there.

Also not to mention he could be a undergrad for a engineering degree which is commendable. :manny:

Plus if they pay for everything he can focus on studying and not stress paying for classes and such.

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps

What if he went out and hit hard times and had to move back with his fam and they were nice enough to help him get a college degree so he could do better out there.

Also not to mention he could be a undergrad for a engineering degree which is commendable. :manny:

Plus if they pay for everything he can focus on studying and not stress paying for classes and such.

This is all beside the point--I just couldn't imagine being 23 years old and not having a measly hundred bucks to fukk a hooker :scusthov:

I even had hooker money as a college student because I had good internships over the summer so I could stack up for expenses during the school year.

Blackout

Daps
This is all beside the point--I just couldn't imagine being 23 years old and not having a measly hundred bucks to fukk a hooker :scusthov:
You got a point there. :huhldup:

I was just defending the 23 year old undergrad thing. :whoa:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
love can be a beautiful thing

and love can be a thing that closes your eyes and make u do shyt that make no damn sense also

love can be the greatest feeling in the world

love can be the worst feeling in the world once its done

love can make u think ur in it when it could be just lust

love is ultimately what u make of it and it will happen whether ur ready or not

just make sure u keep intact your COMMON SENSE cuz once u lose that its gonna be a roller coster ride from their on out

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
For all the highs love brings... the lows man.. the lows.

:to:

Be glad you never had to deal with that shyt. You will instantly understand all old school soul songs, all sad r&b, and why Ronnie's dumb ass couldn't leave Sammy alone (Jersey Shore reference)