in 2024, i never thought autotune would still be a thing. i thought people would've been tired of it

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
VOCODER AND TALK BOX TOOK ACTUAL TALENT

AUTOTUNE IS JUST A WAY TO MAKE MEDIOCRE OUTPUT SOUND PASSABLE

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
My bad breh I am 2....I just came from the swizz beats slander thread and got smoke for anybody who's insuating everything wack cause its not 1992.

I appreciate that shyt even tho it wasn't our era; and they don't appreciate our era. :pacspit:

I've had enuff. :damn:

you my guy love chatting with u :cheers:

it's all to the good, bruh

lmao, i saw that thread. im in that thread.

i understand lol

same here bruh, always nice talking to you :salute:

BigTyme Records

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bro said he want the supercalifragilistic bars back.

I feel like that whole style came from Wayne , he was experimenting with all kinds of different shyt in the late 00s (spitter, rocker , auto tune early mumble rap)

Nikkas like future got big from copying that one style and it spawned all kinds of trash sub genres :manny:

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
:mjgrin:Jay tried

This was one of the biggest bombs in rap history. Jay-Z tried to extinguish the use of autotune and he literally did the opposite. It’s not as prevalent as it was a couple years ago, but it still lasted far too long that it should’ve. It directly led to the lack of actual R&B singers on hooks.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Well, you took the black kids out the church and out the choir, and you are left with a parody of singers that NEED that autotune box to maks the lack of talent. Never would I thought I would live to see the day that black artists strive to be the LEAST authentically talented and take shortcuts, to make a quick hit. :why:

It makes music fast food processed and stagnates everything it touches. Like a lesser talented version of Disco, that refuses to die.