Any other Coli brehs never been in love b4?

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
I was listening to the radio and trey songz gotta a new joint called "Sex aint better than love". I aint gon stunt the hook had me :ohhh: for a minute cause when i thought about it im like "damn im 23 and aint never been in love" so i dont even kno if this nikka lyin or not.(i never had sex either tho:russ:) songs goes hard Mr. Steal ur girl:wow: ill probably never find love brehs:sadbron:

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
don't rush it bruh

i never been, but my cousin is.....and that shyt got him going thru it

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
I've never been.

Most chicks don't really even catch my eye and I can't imagine loving any of these hos....

Maybe the right one will come along one day :canibus:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Honestly it's hard for me to fall in love but when I do I fall so hard and I'm breathless before I even hit the ground.

I'm in love now and before that I hadn't been in love for years. I was doing the "player" thing but love is so much better homie. There's nothing like having a beautiful woman who understands you better than anyone else in the world. A woman who knows your flaws and fears and still loves you.

Maybe you just haven't met the right girl yet. Once you take that dive though. :ahh:

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
Its crazy cause i kno ppl younger than me who are in 3 year or longer relationships(some w/ kids), so theyre basically found their life mates for the most part. I wouldnt even kno how to "start" a relationship. the last "girlfriend" i ever had was in the 5th grade. the most i ever do with females is text and occasionally hang out. I just wanna say it seems like its harder to "find love" the older you get... it seems like once ppl get a certain age there like "oh i better find someone to love/care about me before my looks fade or wither up and die". Desperation makes you vulnerable to ppl with ulterior motives. Its a dirty game out here brehs. we gotta be careful about who we invite into our lives.

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
don't rush it bruh

i never been, but my cousin is.....and that shyt got him going thru it

yeah that shyt be crazy breh. I got a cousin who's the same age who fukks around on his girl. he was telling me how he love his girl(they got 2 kids together now), but he looking for something badder. It didn't really make sense to me til i kinda caught feelings for this female who wasn't the baddest bytch(:whoa:she was pretty tho) its like whenever you imagine urself in that long term "love of my life" relationship you always have standards or expectations for the female which youll (in ur mind) constantly compare the bytch ur falling for to, which kinda makes it hard to make that commitment to just 1 bytch.

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
I was listening to the radio and trey songz gotta a new joint called "Sex aint better than love". I aint gon stunt the hook had me :ohhh: for a minute cause when i thought about it im like "damn im 23 and aint never been in love" so i dont even kno if this nikka lyin or not.(i never had sex either tho:russ:) songs goes hard Mr. Steal ur girl:wow: ill probably never find love brehs:sadbron:

:lmao:
nikka that song old as fuk

MoeDollaZ$

Well Damn!
Daps
i have lust more often than love but i do have a few chicks i could see myself loving

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
love a word that comes and goes but few people really know what it means to really........love somebody oh oh oh oh ah

the mechanic

Greasy philosophy
Daps
:to: I was one time

She was a redbone..sleek and curvy..so beautiful

we were almost inseparable..spent hours together

she felt so right in my hands :noah:

The sounds she would make as my sweat rolled onto her

She never let me down through the hot summers and cold winters

My touch would bring her to life..my fingers sliding down those curves

Then one day she was gone ..some jealous guy must have taken her

sometimes i swear i can still hear her musical humming