Any Of You Post On ResetEra, the Neo-GAF Reboot?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They are the perfect example on how white liberals can be a piece of shyt.

Start a Michael Jackson thread there and you'll see their true colors
I'm glad you mentioned this. I peeped the MJ thread about the "documentary" over there and there are some ADAMANT motherfukkers in that thread that are just insistent on this shyt being true. Pretty much antagonizing, dogpiling and trying to guilt and shame any one who defends MJ or presents evidence to the contrary.

i swear the tone of some of the posts in that thread :snoop:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
I'm glad you mentioned this. I peeped the MJ thread about the "documentary" over there and there are some ADAMANT motherfukkers in that thread that are just insistent on this shyt being true. Pretty much antagonizing, dogpiling and trying to guilt and shame any one who defends MJ or presents evidence to the contrary.

i swear the tone of some of the posts in that thread :snoop:
I be finding it funny how they will ban your ass with the quickness when you state your opinion with certain lifestyles and shyt like that but that shyt a free for all when it has something to do with a black man being put in oppressed situations.

You can start with a number of things like Mike, pointing out how LGBT be on some bully tactics, calling out Hilary for being a piece a shyt and they let the fangs out.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I be finding it funny how they will ban your ass with the quickness when you state your opinion with certain lifestyles and shyt like that but that shyt a free for all when it has something to do with a black man being put in oppressed situations.

You can start with a number of things like Mike, pointing out how LGBT be on some bully tactics, calling out Hilary for being a piece a shyt and they let the fangs out.
That's all they can do is create an echo chamber. They swear they're doing god's work over there. :snoop:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Like clockwork there's a bunch of "Omg...", "*gasp* I can't believe it.." and "Yeah, MJ defenders say ___ but these guys are so believable".

I bet once a rebuttal comes out and destroys this nonsense they'll be quiet.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Like clockwork there's a bunch of "Omg...", "*gasp* I can't believe it.." and "Yeah, MJ defenders say ___ but these guys are so believable".

I bet once a rebuttal comes out and destroys this nonsense they'll be quiet.
They warning and banning nikkas for not falling for this shyt

:dead:

image0.png

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
liberals are not your buddies. they are just as bad as 'conservatives'. since they found the negro replacement in latinos, their real dismissive additudes are coming out. Communist age is a terrible place to even try to post.

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
They're just as weird as Neogaf, if not weirder.

One guy got banned just for saying "All I want to do is talk about video games." On a video game forum.:dwillhuh:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That thread is a minefield. basically the moderators in that thread already have set the grounds for banning by simply disagreeing or saying anything against the accusers as "victim blaming" and banning promptly. that's what I hate about that site, anything that doesn't jive with the hive mind is immediately thrown out.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Funny I just saw a Neogaf thread about the MJ mockumentary and it's surprisingly take with way more logical posters and people calling it bullshyt. I even saw someone mentioning they were banned on shyt era for dismissing the documentary.

Daps
Funny I just saw a Neogaf thread about the MJ mockumentary and it's surprisingly take with way more logical posters and people calling it bullshyt. I even saw someone mentioning they were banned on shyt era for dismissing the documentary.

Yup, they ban anyone who even hints at not agreeing with the defamation of a black icon based on unsubstantiated conjecture from a known liar. Allies. :mjlol: