Any Of You Post On ResetEra, the Neo-GAF Reboot?

Daps
I saw a thread about Chris pratt's church being put on blast by Ellen page and the whole thread was on some 'yaasss queen' shyt instead of anyone asking why its anyone's business what kind of church he goes to if hes a professional and treats his gay costars with respect.

Its basically just an echo chamber.

Chris Pratt strikes me as a racist. He tweeted "Blue Lives Matter" and follows alt-right people on his Twitter. I agree that his membership to a Church that considers homosexuality a sin and opposes gay marriage is his business, but I also think there are enough red flags to consider him a piece of shyt. He's the reason I never got into the Guardians of the Galaxy franchise. Well, him and Zoe Saldana. :mjpls:

Daps
How did u get 3 paid accounts?

:lupe:

I'm not trying to post there cause they're fakkits but I'm tryna eat off those free giveaway threads.

Cause I don't mind taking free sh1t from fakkots

:manny:

If you have an iPhone and an Apple email, you can create an unlimited number of fake email addresses. I just created fake Apple email addresses and kept applying. I probably should've kept that shyt to myself, since they probably read this forum. :mjlol:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How about the movie Black Panther taking in elements of Indian mythology and culture - like the Hindu monkey God Hanuman - for their fictional, made up fantasy world of the African nation Wakanda. Why not make up their own monkey gods instead of taking from other cultures....

Post on gaming forums brehs. :mjlol:

Last edited:

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
OP always came across as one of those blavity hipster negroes. Posting in liberal cac forum confirms it. :hhh: