Any Of You Post On ResetEra, the Neo-GAF Reboot?

Daps
I only look at the gaming side for news

If u are not gay, or super liberal don’t post your opinions on that site or u will be banned

If you're pro-black, you get banned, too. Unless you're moist and/or a nikka nerd, black people need not apply to ResetEra. One of the coolest cats on there and an original member, LionPride, got permanently banned for telling a racist cac to go fukk himself. :francis:

Threnody

Superstar
Daps
Since the exodus of its original population to ResetEra, NeoGAF is now a haven of alt-right fukkbois who freely discuss the supposedly low IQs of black people. That forum is unreadable. :mjpls:

Nah I'm an OG Black neogaffer its the other way around

GAF ain't "pro black" or nothing (nor should it be) but its back to being a Gaming forum first

I called out Neogaf for being "pro-gay anti black" years ago and didn't get banned for it cause the Admin hated those fakkits too the WORST of them are fukking mods on resetera

fkthisgaysite

Banned
Daps
I consider myself a pretty liberal person but they are insufferable. Literally everything is offensive. Folks like them are why people say liberals are humorless and bland. They haven't created anything. No memes, no meta jokes, smileys, nothing. As a community they're motivated purely by outrage over someone who is racist, transphobic,homophobic, etc. Threads about anything else just get ignored. They're an awful 'community'
Sounds like twatter

IslandG

All Star
Daps
Terrible forum. I can’t imagine meeting those people in real life.

But to be honest they probabaly aren’t that I’m real life; they only pretend to be outraged for the Internet. And pretend to support certain things because they don’t want to be banned.

Zardoz

mmmmmmmmmmlli
Daps
I don't use it, but it (and NeoGAF before it went to shyt) serves its purpose.
Pissing off right-wingers internet-wide and such. Good for them.

90% of everything that was wrong with NeoGaf is now 'ResetEra'

NeoGaf is actually 'iiight' now

:stopitslime: fukk no, it isn't. The owner unbanned a shytload of trolls to fill up the forum after everyone else left, and now it's just yet another alt-right haven.
Never stuck around in old NeoGAF enough to know any specific member/mod, but in general it has definitely changed for the worse.

Last edited:

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
i haven't been to those sites in ages i started on gamefaqs . . neogaf always seemed so pretentious bunch of people that thought themselves to be elite . . .the whole reason i finally got here is because of when all the police killings was going on I needed to hear some reasonable voices it was clear white people didn't understand even the liberal ones. . led me here and thus i didn't need to return

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Probably the only predominately White board that at least tries to be progressive and not overtly racist,but even then it has a lot of shortcomings when it comes to certain topics.
I appreciate the website for trying at least. Its the only gamesite I lurk because there isnt an insufferable amount of sexism/racism/homophobia on it.

ThisWorldAintRight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In a couple of years thecoli will be just like that.

tenor.gif

Genos

Superstar
Daps
I do :yeshrug: I mainly check the gaming side. I go to etcetera to get news. I like how the forum is sensitive to most kinds of fukkery, it's still probably ran by cacs so shyt will slip but nobody really is being an outright racist, sexist, homophobe, etc which makes it better than most gaming forums. I come here for the fukkery and ignorance:mjlit: