Any of ya'll remember the Sega game "Zombies Ate My Neighbors"

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
Nah, Zombies played better on the SNES. The SNES version looked and sounded better, and even had a secret weapon (the flamethrower).
Rock n Roll Racing also sounds way better on the SNES, thanks to the SNES soundchip which was able to replicate all kinds of different samples.

The Genesis had a faster processor than the SNES,, but the SNES soundchip was far more advanced than Sega’s. Every Genesis game had the same sound font.

Earthworm Jim 1 and and the OG Mortal Kombat were definitely better on Sega though.
The SNES version of Earthworm Jim was cropped and the game was missing an entire level. The original Mortal Kombat on SNES was big trash since it didn’t have any blood :trash:
:mjlol:Every multiplat was better on Sega.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Lies.

Tmnt tournament fighters sucked on Sega

Hyperstone heist was a poor substitute for turtles in time

Sf2 turbo on snes is objectively better than sf2 ce on sega..unless you like them muffled ass voice samples, and crappier soundtrack

Flexington

All Star
Daps
I can hear the music and the level completion music in my head right now :ohlawd:

For some reason the fake Jason and the big ass baby in the mall are the first things I think of.

And throwing 6 packs of soda like grenades :pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Stop the cap.

Zombies ate My Neighbors on SNES >
Rock n Roll Racing on SNES >
Sunset Riders on SNES
Smash TV on SNES >
TMNT Tournament fighters on SNES >
Turtles in Time > Hyperstone Heist
Super Star Wars Trilogy >
RPG’s on the SNES >

I’ll give Sega their flowers though…

Mortal Kombat (original) on Sega >
Earthworm Jim on Sega >
Aladdin on Sega >
X-men 2 on Sega >
Jurassic Park on Sega >
Ghostbusters on Sega >
Most sports games on Sega >

I thought Super Castlevania 4 and Bloodlines were both dope. 4 was had more levels and subweapons with infinite continues, but Bloodlines had better difficulty balance and 2 different playable characters.

Contra Hard Corps (Japanese version) > Contra 3 > Contra Hard Corps (American version) IMO

The Japanese version of Hard Corps had a health bar, which made it way more playable. The American version was harder on purpose so that people couldn’t rent the game and beat it over a weekend.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Stop the cap.

Sunset Riders on SNES
Smash TV on SNES >
RPG’s on the SNES >

Earthworm Jim on Sega >
Aladdin on Sega >
X-men 2 on Sega >
Jurassic Park on Sega >
Ghostbusters on Sega >

I thought Super Castlevania 4 and Bloodlines were both dope. 4 was had more levels and subweapons with infinite continues, but Bloodlines had better difficulty balance and 2 different playable characters.

Contra Hard Corps (Japanese version) > Contra 3 > Contra Hard Corps (American version) IMO

The Japanese version of Hard Corps had a health bar, which made it way more playable. The American version was harder on purpose so that people couldn’t rent the game and beat it over a weekend.
Did snes even have any good xmen games?

All the xmen joints were ljn crap

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did snes even have any good xmen games?

All the xmen joints were ljn crap

Capcom made X-men: Mutant Apocalypse on SNES:

Mutant Apocalypse was a decent game, and
it was cool that every character had special moves like in Street Fighter.

In this case, I prefer the Sega x-men games though, since the Sega versions had Nightcrawler and 2-player co-op. The second game on Sega even let you play as Magneto :blessed:

(If only Storm could have been included in these joints :martin:)

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Capcom made X-men: Mutant Apocalypse on SNES:

Mutant Apocalypse was a decent game, and
it was cool that every character had special moves like in Street Fighter.

In this case, I prefer the Sega x-men games though, since the Sega versions had Nightcrawler and 2-player co-op. The second game on Sega even let you play as Magneto :blessed:

(If only Storm could have been included in these joints :martin:)

Ah forgot bout that one.

I remember marvel Super heroes for snes from capcom.i was hyped cause I thought it was the fighting game :russ:

But just a beatem up

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Stop the cap.

Sunset Riders on SNES
Smash TV on SNES >
RPG’s on the SNES >

Earthworm Jim on Sega >
Aladdin on Sega >
X-men 2 on Sega >
Jurassic Park on Sega >
Ghostbusters on Sega >

I've taken a lot of gaming related Ls as a kid. And quite a few were self inflicted due to not doing research. But tournament fighters is a fukking scarlet L burned onto my soul. None of the magazines I was reading reviewed the genesis version, and my only interaction at the time was at a friend's house playing the snes version. I saved up what money I had to buy it and a 6 button controller and prepared to have a good time only to be met with a fukking mess that didn't look like, play like, or have anything to do with the snes version and on top of that the six button controller was a fukking waste. If I could have raged and flown back in time like superman I would have

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
I've taken a lot of gaming related Ls as a kid. And quite a few were self inflicted due to not doing research. But tournament fighters is a fukking scarlet L burned onto my soul. None of the magazines I was reading reviewed the genesis version, and my only interaction at the time was at a friend's house playing the snes version. I saved up what money I had to buy it and a 6 button controller and prepared to have a good time only to be met with a fukking mess that didn't look like, play like, or have anything to do with the snes version and on top of that the six button controller was a fukking waste. If I could have raged and flown back in time like superman I would have
I feel you breh.

Homie had the snes version and I thought genesis was the same, I rented that shyt and was :gucci: on wtf it was.

graphics were too dark, and the characters they picked sucked..thst intergalactic story or whatever the fukk theme they rolled with was wack

so I'm :mjlol at doomsday saying it was the better version. He obviously didn't play it.

milanoAT

Pro
Daps
I had the SNES version. It was fun for a minute but that game felt like it wasn't meant to be beaten.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
I feel you breh.

Homie had the snes version and I thought genesis was the same, I rented that shyt and was :gucci: on wtf it was.

graphics were too dark, and the characters they picked sucked..thst intergalactic story or whatever the fukk theme they rolled with was wack

so I'm :mjlol at doomsday saying it was the better version. He obviously didn't play it.

Honestly, the only thing I could give the genesis version was that my man Ray fillet was in it. And it had april and casey But it was a fukking mess. I was like a town crier over that shyt. I remember a friend wanted to buy it and I was telling him not to. So I went over to his house with it so he could try it.
i watched him het the bruce wayne cant read face in real time

IzRGgg1.gif

i asked if he wanted to borrow it and he straight up told me no thanks,

fukk that game