Any of ya'll remember the Sega game "Zombies Ate My Neighbors"

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I grew up playing this over my friends crib since he had a Sega Genesis. This game was hard as fukk. I still remember when we got to the fake Jason dude and we got cooked. Then we locked in one day and got to the giant ant boss battle then the pyramid with all the monsters(that shyt was no joke).

Good times

:ahh:

Fred Ate My Neighbors

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
SNES has equally won.

Just say you enjoy washed out cropped gamse breh.

no shame in that.

good amount of games on SNES was cropped/zoomed in against their sega counterparts.

But in this instance, it's reversed.
:mjlol:You just typing out anything to feel like you "won". There's no debate. Zombies Ate My Neighbors was voted by the majority as being better on Genesis. Same with Rock and Roll Racing, which has a better sound chip on Genesis. The top multiplayer games were actually better on Sega. So everything you and homie stated is actually a lie.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
:mjlol:You just typing out anything to feel like you "won". There's no debate. Zombies Ate My Neighbors was voted by the majority as being better on Genesis. Same with Rock and Roll Racing, which has a better sound chip on Genesis. The top multiplayer games were actually better on Sega. So everything you and homie stated is actually a lie.
you just typing shyt too breh.

post these results, other than you saying it.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol:Wrong, ZAMN and Rock and Roll Racing were better on Sega.
Nah, Zombies played better on the SNES. The SNES version looked and sounded better, and even had a secret weapon (the flamethrower).
Rock n Roll Racing also sounds way better on the SNES, thanks to the SNES soundchip which was able to replicate all kinds of different samples.

The Genesis had a faster processor than the SNES,, but the SNES soundchip was far more advanced than Sega’s. Every Genesis game had the same sound font.

Earthworm Jim 1 and and the OG Mortal Kombat were definitely better on Sega though.
The SNES version of Earthworm Jim was cropped and the game was missing an entire level. The original Mortal Kombat on SNES was big trash since it didn’t have any blood :trash:

Last edited: