The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Limited run released physical copies for switch earlier this year
the port is a mess.

they fukked up the controls...no fun features like rewind, and some of the passwords dont work anymore, like the Day of the Tentacle one

it would've been better as a NSO title, since that doesn't mess with anything

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
the port is a mess.

they fukked up the controls...no fun features like rewind, and some of the passwords dont work anymore, like the Day of the Tentacle one

it would've been better as a NSO title, since that doesn't mess with anything

Last thing I got from them is Scott pilgrim.

The waiting times were ridiculous for them and the business seems a bit of a mess not surprised.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Wasn't only in sega but yea...so many levels of hell...needs a remake tbh...the opening theme music was hard also

• Dap
Reactions: Eza

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
That game was bullshyt at times. Sometimes the neighbors fukking turn into werewolves, that power potion can make you randomly turn into a damn hyde. I always wanted to try the sequel back in the day, but it was damn near nonexistent
Sequel is BIG trash it's a totally different game in a bad way...idk what they were thinking

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Last thing I got from them is Scott pilgrim.

The waiting times were ridiculous for them and the business seems a bit of a mess not surprised.
shyt there are times i get packages from them, that i forgot i bought. like I got Double Dragon IV i think in May 2023, and I ordered that shyt in 2020 i think