Any Of Ya'll PS5's Brick Yet?

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
Had an issue yesterday when i came out of Demon Souls and back to the dashboard. It wouldn't let me launch anything, was getting an error that apps and games cant be opened. Restarted and the issue went away.

ridge

Daps
only if you load the spiderman remastered game

the actual miles morales (in my case, the launch edition) works fine.

i read only if you put your ps5 on rest mode while the spiderman remastered game is booted up still

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
I honestly was eyeing getting a PS5 just so I can finally play P5 Royal & FF7 R, but I’ll wait till the summertime to get one just to be on the safe side. Although I hope by then they can meet the demand of their consumers.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not a brick, but I have an issue with my PS5 (and PS4 Pro) with my TV (Vizio M-Series Quantum). When booting up the PS5, there is no picture, just a black screen. I have to reboot the TV for it to work. Both consoles work fine on my other TV, and the Xbox works fine on the same set, so I think its a firmware issue. Might have to factory reset the thing.

ive had an issue with my Vizio TV and ps4 for many years, it wont play sound unless i switch inputs back n forth just like other poster said. Vizio tv brehs. :mjcry:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Mines haven't bricked but I have this issue with the controller whereby if I press the touch pad button, the touchpad then becomes unresponsive when trying to swipe or anything in game. In Astrobot this is noticeable in levels where you use the pad to swipe to move the ball. It doesn't get fixed unless you restart the controller.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
No but mine makes this random noise, you know the noise you hear from furniture or TV in middle of night

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
No but mine makes this random noise, you know the noise you hear from furniture or TV in middle of night
giphy-downsized-large.gif

Metal Face

Superstar
Daps
Played Astro for hours with no problems

Testing out Miles tomorrow

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Manufacture "shortages" so the stans think your brick of a console is the holy grail, Sony brehs :wow:

mf'ers probably got interns scalping the shyts for twice the price on ebay :wow:

"bu bu... the controllers vibrate even more now!" :wow: