Any Of Ya'll PS5's Brick Yet?

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
Just to be safe when I get mine next week, for the time being I will avoid using rest mode and playing games from an external hard drive. Wasn't planning on doing it and I rarely use rest mode anyway but it's good to know. :yeshrug:

Daps
only if you load the spiderman remastered game

the actual miles morales (in my case, the launch edition) works fine.
I bought but never beat the GOTY edition of Spiderman digitally
I was gonna get the remaster anyway since I barely played Spiderman but I can wait
Looking forward to playing as Miles

Daps
just change the resolution settings to 1080p and see what happens then. i think sony is taking notes on this and will probably release a software update (i am hoping for that).

Bro this is with my PS4 though.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I copped first week so I wouldn't have to wait until 2022
Trying to get an extra ps5 has been IMPOSSIBLE
Otherwise I would have waited

there were ppl on here laughing at some of us for running amok to secure preorders cuz they thought they could just waltz in on launch day and get one...now they ass out doing the same running around we were doing but to no avail...I imagine those laughing at the folks who have a day one console will feel the same way as those who couldn’t get it on launch day 6 months from now if/when these are still hard to purchase

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah my cousin been trying to get 1 since it came out with no luck. If you get the chance to get 1 you have to take it

ya I don’t understand ppl insisting shyt is operating under the same conditions as a typical launch...I imagine it’s denial bcuz they can’t get one for w/e reason

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
People are reporting problems with both games.

I'd hold off on getting either of them if you haven't already.
i have the launch edition that is still in the mail , hopefully, sony releases an update before i insert the game disc into the ps5 system

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
i have the launch edition that is still in the mail , hopefully, sony releases an update before i insert the game disc into the ps5 system
Just wait for the all clear breh, better safe than sorry.

Every time I read about a ps5 bricking, one of the spiderman games are involved. I haven't heard a damn thing about a ps5 bricking while playing demon souls.

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
Just wait for the all clear breh, better safe than sorry.

Every time I read about a ps5 bricking, one of the spiderman games are involved. I haven't heard a damn thing about a ps5 bricking while playing demon souls.
i might just contact Best Buy (where i purchased this) if i can add warranty to the system.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i might just contact Best Buy (where i purchased this) if i can add warranty to the system.

from what I’m seeing on their site you can buy a warranty up to 60 days after your purchase...they said it can be done under purchase history on their site...looking to see if I can find the option to do it now

*edit*

Can I still buy Geek Squad Protection after I've purchased my product?
Yes, you have 60 days after your purchase to add Geek Squad Protection, including standard Geek Squad Protection Plans, Plans with Accidental Damage from Handling, and Product Replacement Plans. You may add the applicable Plan on your Purchase History page. To add a Plan with Accidental Damage from Handling or a Product Replacement Plan, you'll need to bring your item into a Best Buy store.

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/geek-s...5943.c?id=pcmcat748302045943#jl-post-purchase

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I was worried a couple of hours ago. This damn thing crashes all of the time.