Any Of Ya'll PS5's Brick Yet?

VladTheImpaler

The Sensational Prince
Daps
Reppin
The Palace of Eternal Sun
Not a brick, but I have an issue with my PS5 (and PS4 Pro) with my TV (Vizio M-Series Quantum). When booting up the PS5, there is no picture, just a black screen. I have to reboot the TV for it to work. Both consoles work fine on my other TV, and the Xbox works fine on the same set, so I think its a firmware issue. Might have to factory reset the thing.

:flabbynsick:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
All the reports about consoles being fukked are like teh same 3 instances.

I saw like 10 articles and twitter post about the one ACG console and 100 more for the ps5 overheating in the glass case. One console gets fukked due to spider-man and its mass hysteria.

Ya’ll know millions of these things sold, right?
But Sony stans refuse to acknowledge the truth (like Trump) because nobody gave a shyt about the Spiderman issue until it was known that this was an issue affecting a bunch of early reviewers. Almost all of them confirmed having similar issues. It's a known thing to avoid and you're downplaying it like Trump did with covid.

Yeah, it's just fanboys saying that. Have you installed miles morales in your console tho? Could you tell us what happened :popcorn:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
doesn’t mean squat if I get the one that doesn’t work so yes I appreciate these stories as they keep me abreast of the situation...I’m a consumer not a corporation

well, with that mentality i hope you play the lottery also.

chkmeout

marshawn lynch handshake
Daps
Not a brick, but I have an issue with my PS5 (and PS4 Pro) with my TV (Vizio M-Series Quantum). When booting up the PS5, there is no picture, just a black screen. I have to reboot the TV for it to work. Both consoles work fine on my other TV, and the Xbox works fine on the same set, so I think its a firmware issue. Might have to factory reset the thing.

Switch to another input than back to your PlayStation input.

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
damn...this is good to know...the games still show in 4K tho right?

this reminds me of the issue I had when I first hooked my X1 up to my projector...output was still 4K but I had to change a setting to 1080 so it would “play nice” with my projector...this was bcuz the dashboard was in 1080
i guess the games are still in 4k because afterall, they are textures. it's just the resolution output settings on the ps5 that ticks me off.

either way, it's a major deal breaker because the games look decent. you kind of forget that its not in 4k resolution. as long you are fully immerse, you just move on and continue to play the ps5.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i guess the games are still in 4k because afterall, they are textures. it's just the resolution output settings on the ps5 that ticks me off.

either way, it's a major deal breaker because the games look decent. you kind of forget that its not in 4k resolution. as long you are fully immerse, you just move on and continue to play the ps5.

nah that ain’t good enough for me...my TV better work

Daps

I have an issue with my p series quantum where the TV will just reboot mid game.

Pnly happens when im playing games and have an ethernet in for some reason.

Ive had the motherboard and power cable replaced and it still does it. I HAVE NO IDEA FAM

Its so fukking annoying tocbe playing and bam itll just cyt off and turn back on. And it takes forever as well.

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
I have an issue with my p series quantum where the TV will just reboot mid game.

Pnly happens when im playing games and have an ethernet in for some reason.

Ive had the motherboard and power cable replaced and it still does it. I HAVE NO IDEA FAM

Its so fukking annoying tocbe playing and bam itll just cyt off and turn back on. And it takes forever as well.
just change the resolution settings to 1080p and see what happens then. i think sony is taking notes on this and will probably release a software update (i am hoping for that).