Any of yall into "biting", "insulting" and "slapping" your partner during sex?

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
I can't put what I like in writing. All I'll say is it's only good if it hurts.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The thug ain't in you :francis: Trust me breh,here's some game for you: the next time you are deep drilling your chick, do it in missionary on the edge of the bed with you standing over her. Grab her by the back of her hair, lock eyes with her, and keep drilling. You got to be able to drill continuously and lock eyes with her, eventually the intensity will be too much for her and she's going to start getting weak, you will feel the wetness increase a little bit. As soon as you her start to cream, put one hand on her throat, squeeze hard enough for her eyes to open, and jack hammer the sh*t out of her. Be one some "Yea, that's right bish, give me what I want", I guarantee you she is going to cum HARD AS F*CK. All women come differently, some cream a lot, some just start shivering, some will start convulsing and squeeze the sh*t out of you (my personal favorite :blessed:). When you f*ck a woman like that, she is forever the woman, and you are forever the man. All strong relationships are built off of at least ONE dominant f*ck. Even if for the next 30 years the sex is weak, she will always give you a pass because of that one time you made her body remind her that she's a woman. :obama: Real men don't wait, real men take :obama:

latest

kuts

All Star
Daps
Biting if done right can be very erotic. The thing with kinky stuff is that you gotta have technique and it has to compliment your style. If you do it just bc you think you're being a "freak" then you will fail.

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Woah Waoh Waoh Biting is cool breh
all that other stuff is up to the couple but socially biting is allowed and encouraged :dame: no blood though just playful shyt

peppe

Superstar
Daps
I'm glad I'm not the only deviant person here :wow:

When I met my girl she was pg13 and I was R rated as fukk, like she would only do the most basic sex positions. 20 years old and never came in her life until I made her cum, shorty had the :mjcry::why: face when it happened.

It took years I remember when I called her a useless whore while fukking and she was like "what did you call me" :birdman:

But brehs are right, your pipegame needs to be on point because when it is shyt gets easy. I start with long strokes and then I grab her hair and after a few strokes If I hear that p*ssy making noise that means it's go time :youngsabo:. Then I just say "what are you?" and she goes "Imma whore, useless whore":noah: Then she starts talking dirty and I forbid her to orgasm, she can only orgasm when I say so. Then I just do longstroke + going DEEP and my bish starts going crazy, begging for permission to cum but I wont let her :youngsabo:

Depending on the position I'm in I start chocking her and when she starts saying she can't hold it anymore im like cum bish :smugdraper:

When she is cumming I hit her with the deepstroke to the point where she is :noah::dead:

After that I just start over and I start playing with her butt, when your hitting her right your thumb goes right in. Then I go for the fatality and going deep and moving my thumb up and down, most of the time this is where I loose focus and break always nutting deep inside :damn:

Every goddamn time, once the thumb is in her ass and the sex goes to godmode I last for 5-10 min:aicmon:

yardman

Mad movements!
Daps
Reppin
Whitehall
Sometimes you gotta put one foot on her head while you dig her out, you gotta hold her arms behind her back like you riding a chopper. Sometimes you gotta bite her lip and pull on it. I had this one broad that would hold my nose while I'm poling her out to fukk with breath control.
My nikka met a female from his college that liked to get donkey punched.​

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
I fukking love it:noah:

Im starting to think Im a degenerate because Ive had girls wanna be vanilla on some "i dont like that" then I turned them out.

I love smacking a bytch across her face while shes on her back and im drilling,pulling her hair,digging my hands in her mouth like a hook while im fukking her, stickin my thumb in her a$$hole, calling her a useless
bytch slut whore etc all types of dirty talking, choking her and grabbin her by the back of the neck, grabbing her by the jaw, puttin my foot on her head, full nelsoning her while doggy:ohlawd:

Brehs they LOVE that shyt. Ive made girls cum 10+ times having hour long sessions of intense deep dikking. I even enjoy it when a woman fights back instead of being totally submissive . Like when I smack her she smacks me back then it becomes a match while were fukking. She usually loses but the fact she tried:ohlawd:

Saturday I was smashin my girl doggy standing up bent over a banister in her bedroom (she says it feels better standing up) while pulling her hair at the root, I was killing it saying "u asked for this", "im gonna fukk u all day long and all night long", "im gonna split u half before were finished", she got wetter and WETTER and creamed hard af. Pull out, eat it till she convulses then go back in.She damn near begs me for sex but I make sure I give it to her atleast 3x a week even with our schedules. She wants it more though

Do this, then soon as its over shower , kiss her on the cheek maybe grab a bite from
her fridge if shes :snooze:, grab a 20$ out her purse if u can then leave and dont text her for 2 days.:jawalrus: