Any of yall into "biting", "insulting" and "slapping" your partner during sex?

darius19

R.I.P. Kobe and Nip, that’s off the rip
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im fukking a chick right now who likes hair pulling, spanking, and choking :yeshrug:

she also has major daddy issues but fukk it

BlackDynamite310

All Star
Daps
Yes to all of that. Especially the choking and hair pulling. I like when a fine honey bites me. shyt gets intense. Especially with the choking. a good choke and stroke gonna have ya lady soggy in them sheets. Everynow and then when her ride game proper she try to choke me when I'm choking her. Almost caught a charge when she passed out. But I slapped her out of it lol

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Fellas you gotta jack knife power bomb your woman on the floor then do a diving headbutt into the p*ssy and start eating they love that shyt :jawalrus:

How's she gonna love that sh*t when she won't be able to feel anything from the waist down :russ: There's always one nikka who wants to take the sh*t too far, this nikka outchea paralyzin' women :russ:

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
I'm just here for the comedy gold

:pachaha:

Done all of the above. Wildest chick would scream fukk me like a dog! And liked being scratched and abused in any way possible. You scratch her and a light comes on in her eyes. Like anything goes. Shorty actually looked super innocent. Also kept saying I can't believe I'm doing I'm a lesbian

She's seen here from the 1:07 to the 1:23 mark of this video and and 1:40 to 2:50 mark

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
By the way many women like a man in control. I grab mine by the back of her neck even when we walking somewhere. She love that shyt. I've done the fishhooks in the mouth. Hair pulling depends on what hair she got but I control here by the neck and the jaw which does the same thing. Don't know one woman who doesn't like to be spanked during doggy. Honestly you can pull off a lot but depends on the person tolerance and how much you want to dominate them.
Can't do that submissive shyt where she's dictating how she wants it

Sbp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
How's she gonna love that sh*t when she won't be able to feel anything from the waist down :russ: There's always one nikka who wants to take the sh*t too far, this nikka outchea paralyzin' women :russ:

If you gon do something you might as well do it big breh :mjgrin:

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
Ever fukk with a woman's breath on purpose

:lupe:

Like bite her throat while on top of her and she got her feet in the air, eyes all glazed

Male-Lion-Killing-a-Zebra-014.jpg

And her legs start shaking

:lupe:

T3i9Nvb.gif

:Trollsteph: