Any of yall into "biting", "insulting" and "slapping" your partner during sex?

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
It's amazing what you can get away with during a good hard f*ck :pachaha: Things that won't pass during soft sex that will pass with no problems with deep hard sex:

Fishhook her mouth
Slap her face
Pull her hair to make her arch her back correctly
Pull out for a quick gag
Put her in a half Nelson
Telling her this is all that she's good for
Call her a b*tch

I'm not a fan of anal sex but the right time to pop her anal cherry is when she is wet as f*ck from getting drilled. Her p*ssy is the lube, pull out one hole, insert it in the other. :pachaha: Again, only nikkaz who can drill properly can get away with this sh*t. All you lovey dovey nikkaz finna get slapped by the chick and hit with assault charges :umad:
:pachaha: repped!

DarrynCobretti

Fresh out the bed, count up the dead
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
All this drip on me
Yes
full

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Depends on the woman. Soem women love that shyt, others will haul off on you :whoa: Dont want to be trying to talk a woman back in bed with a hardon :mjlol: Been there :mjcry:

I wait until they ask for the freak

• Dap
Reactions: Gab

Rockstar Mom

PhatGurlSwag
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn!!!!!
It's amazing what you can get away with during a good hard f*ck :pachaha: Things that won't pass during soft sex that will pass with no problems with deep hard sex:

Fishhook her mouth
Slap her face
Pull her hair to make her arch her back correctly
Pull out for a quick gag
Put her in a half Nelson
Telling her this is all that she's good for
Call her a b*tch

I'm not a fan of anal sex but the right time to pop her anal cherry is when she is wet as f*ck from getting drilled. Her p*ssy is the lube, pull out one hole, insert it in the other. :pachaha: Again, only nikkaz who can drill properly can get away with this sh*t. All you lovey dovey nikkaz finna get slapped by the chick and hit with assault charges :umad:

Ready to wake my nikka up after reading this post:mjgrin:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Depends on the woman. Soem women love that shyt, others will haul off on you :whoa:

I wait until they ask for the freak

The thug ain't in you :francis: Trust me breh,here's some game for you: the next time you are deep drilling your chick, do it in missionary on the edge of the bed with you standing over her. Grab her by the back of her hair, lock eyes with her, and keep drilling. You got to be able to drill continuously and lock eyes with her, eventually the intensity will be too much for her and she's going to start getting weak, you will feel the wetness increase a little bit. As soon as you her start to cream, put one hand on her throat, squeeze hard enough for her eyes to open, and jack hammer the sh*t out of her. Be one some "Yea, that's right bish, give me what I want", I guarantee you she is going to cum HARD AS F*CK. All women come differently, some cream a lot, some just start shivering, some will start convulsing and squeeze the sh*t out of you (my personal favorite :blessed:). When you f*ck a woman like that, she is forever the woman, and you are forever the man. All strong relationships are built off of at least ONE dominant f*ck. Even if for the next 30 years the sex is weak, she will always give you a pass because of that one time you made her body remind her that she's a woman. :obama: Real men don't wait, real men take :obama: