Any of u ever got burnt before??

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
:sadcam: Caught chlamydia from a bad chick in Duval County back in 02. The hard part was telling the chicks I was banging out that they needed to get tested, got cussed out a few times.

Got something one time. Dr gave me pills. Never went back for the results. It didn't hurt or anything but there was some kinda discharge comin out my dikk so.... *shrug*.

Chamydia:snoop:

Commander in Chiefin

Passing blunts and bills $$$
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Green Party
*raises hand*

Hi everyone, I'm "John". I too got gunned up and clapped quick, by a married broad during a one night stand in Pittsburgh. :manny:

TXTrill1

All Star
Daps
Reppin
TX
Had a girlfriend freshman year of college. After I joined a frat I couldnt resist the easy p*ssy (fine bytches) :ohlawd:

One day she walked all the way to my apartment from hers (she had no car) and told me her gyno said she had chlamydia and I was like :ooh: :to:

I had a side chick that knew I had a gf and I had to tell her :sadcam:

I told my Dad and he was like "I lived through the 70's. I've been there done that" :ehh:

Both my chicks stayed with me. I know I was being trifiling because when asked who I raw dogged to get it I could only narrow it down to about 4 different bytches:scusthov: :beli: :lolbron:

:yeshrug:

Breh this is like exactly what I been through play by play :TO:

I had to look on the bright side like..."atleast I didn't get her pregnant"

This bytch actually had the nerve to hit me up about a week ago too :wtf:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was peein hella hard earlier this year. I had just got p*ssy for the first time in like 2 months bout a week before that. That drought had a mothafukka bout to rape summin.

Uh...anyways, shyt felt like I had to pee, and even tho i wasn't leakin, it felt like I was leakin n shyt. Went to the doc found out I had a prostate infection.

When he told me I'm like :comeon:..........:sadcam:

He's like :mjpls::heh::usure:

Apparently that shyt happens just happens sometimes. Like a UTI. But I'm freakin out. Thinkin I got drunk, blacked out, n the chick i was pipin put a finger in my ass or summin, son. He pretty much said :stopitslime: and sent my ass out with some antibiotics

:snoop:

Damn son you blacked out and got ass raped. Was your booty hole sore when you woke up? Was there blood in the sheets :huhldup:

Change

All Star
Daps
yeah but they wernt blisters they were a rash. and i also took 8 days worth of cipro(strong antibiotic) when i came home because i was shytting water for two weeks so im pretty sure any infection i had at the time would be wiped out.

this was after a wild vacation

the diarrhea is a side effect of cipro. I would still get tested if i were you.

Tug life

I stay fly like a guillemot
Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
unless its wifey i always fukk with condoms dont want any unplanned kids but even tho,there have been time when i smashed jumpoffs and after the nut im paranoid as hell like :snoop: :to: never got anything though but this thread got me :merchant:

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
missed the bullet by an inch. Went over by this white girl i was talking to for like a week. She gave me some A game head and then i was trying to beat but she kept backing off when i went for the draws. I kept going for it and then she just bursted out that she got herpes and that 70% of all women have it. i was :ohhh: at the statistic and then bounced.

954UAlreadyknow

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
missed the bullet by an inch. Went over by this white girl i was talking to for like a week. She gave me some A game head and then i was trying to beat but she kept backing off when i went for the draws. I kept going for it and then she just bursted out that she got herpes and that 70% of all women have it. i was :ohhh: at the statistic and then bounced.

wow thats some scary shyt :ohmy: