Any of u ever got burnt before??

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Had chlamydia back in 07. Piss felt like fire and i was itchin and already knew the deal before i even booked my appointment to the doctor :sadcam:

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Yep. Got ghonnorea from the finest bytch I ever fukked....:snoop: I made the mistake of thinking that she was too fine to have a disease. Boy was I wrong. I was leaking lime sherbert looking shyt outta my dikk. Had a nikka shook...:to:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
I was peein hella hard earlier this year. I had just got p*ssy for the first time in like 2 months bout a week before that. That drought had a mothafukka bout to rape summin.

Uh...anyways, shyt felt like I had to pee, and even tho i wasn't leakin, it felt like I was leakin n shyt. Went to the doc found out I had a prostate infection.

When he told me I'm like :comeon:..........:sadcam:

He's like :mjpls::heh::usure:

Apparently that shyt happens just happens sometimes. Like a UTI. But I'm freakin out. Thinkin I got drunk, blacked out, n the chick i was pipin put a finger in my ass or summin, son. He pretty much said :stopitslime: and sent my ass out with some antibiotics

:snoop:

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
a couple weeks after a condom broke when i was fukking a hooker i had some pencil eraser sized type weird rash things on my shaft. i applied some old cream i had that was an antibiotic mean for skin rashes and stuff and cured it but left a mark that has went away. it basically burned it off my dikk i think

im pretty sure i might have got something but it hasnt been back you think im ok?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Had chlamydia back in 07. Piss felt like fire and i was itchin and already knew the deal before i even booked my appointment to the doctor :sadcam:

same had chlamydia and trichomonsis, ish was burning when peeing and i held out for like 3 days by drinking cranberry juice and water thinking it would wash away, and the itchiness on the head :ohlawd:, went to the doctor, dude stuck a qtip :lawd: up my peehole and prescribed me a pill next time i pissed it was back to normal :obama:

chicks are ratchet out there brehs and women know when they have it because they get like white discharge and ish but these ho';s man these ho's

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
nah but i had a incredible scare in december :snoop::sadcam:, they cured me for it just it case but it turned out to be prostatitis ill never wish that on no man :wow:

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
how many of us are walking around with hiv you think and dont even know it?

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa
Chlamydia which is just a head cold of the penis. Really feels like your dikk is stopped up.

Didn't bother me at all considering i should have gotten HIV from that nasty broad.:pachaha:

I knew I shouldnt have hit raw after eating her out and having to stop cause the milk was not clean.

getMoney$

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:sadcam: Caught chlamydia from a bad chick in Duval County back in 02. The hard part was telling the chicks I was banging out that they needed to get tested, got cussed out a few times.