Any of u ever got burnt before??

Tha Snowman

Rookie
Daps
a couple weeks after a condom broke when i was fukking a hooker i had some pencil eraser sized type weird rash things on my shaft. i applied some old cream i had that was an antibiotic mean for skin rashes and stuff and cured it but left a mark that has went away. it basically burned it off my dikk i think

im pretty sure i might have got something but it hasnt been back you think im ok?

That's called syphilis. Go to the doctor. That shyt will lie dormant for years then wreck you.

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
That's called syphilis. Go to the doctor. That shyt will lie dormant for years then wreck you.

yeah but they wernt blisters they were a rash. and i also took 8 days worth of cipro(strong antibiotic) when i came home because i was shytting water for two weeks so im pretty sure any infection i had at the time would be wiped out.

this was after a wild vacation

Avion

The Man in the Mask
Daps
Reppin
The Carolinas
Nah, but this reminds me of a story about my roommate

in the fall he smashed this freshman named Mackenzie. This bytch had been run through by him, his frat brothers, and what seemed like half of the other white guys on campus. Then nikkas started talking greasy: telling people she’d let nikkas fukk her in her ass, and saying she had no walls and they could just jam in four fingers easily, etc. They even gave her a nickname that got out and stuck with her: Easy Mac :heh:

But she ended up getting the last laugh cuz apparently that bytch was a Petri Dish of STDs :huhldup: . It's a small campus, so a lotttt of nikkas were shook when that came out. And they couldn't deny it, cuz they had spent weeks bragging about fukking her. My roommate found out from one of his frat brothers who got gonorrhea from her. I know he went to get tested, but we never talked about the result...

But the fukked up thing was the timing of all of this. Dude had just taken the virginity of his new girlfriend... cute chick he was really feeling, and one who was anxious about him in the first place cuz she knew his reputation. And now he had to explain that they BOTH had to get tested cuz he ran through the campus smut and she might have given him something :snoop:

but they're still together, so I'm assuming they're both clean

MouseTeeth

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens
same had chlamydia and trichomonsis, ish was burning when peeing and i held out for like 3 days by drinking cranberry juice and water thinking it would wash away, and the itchiness on the head :ohlawd:, went to the doctor, dude stuck a qtip :lawd: up my peehole and prescribed me a pill next time i pissed it was back to normal :obama:

chicks are ratchet out there brehs and women know when they have it because they get like white discharge and ish but these ho';s man these ho's

:dead: Positive fukking Rep

EVILRICO

All Star
Daps
Reppin
TEXAS
WHY DO ALL THE FINE ONES END UP BURNING YA?:pachaha:

only once when i was a teen :scusthov:

I started to feel the burn:sadcam: when i was doing a drug test for my p.o.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
:sadcam: Caught chlamydia from a bad chick in Duval County back in 02. The hard part was telling the chicks I was banging out that they needed to get tested, got cussed out a few times.

Ah young padawan, you can
Get the health clinic to do it for you and remain anonymous

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
same had chlamydia and trichomonsis, ish was burning when peeing and i held out for like 3 days by drinking cranberry juice and water thinking it would wash away, and the itchiness on the head :ohlawd:, went to the doctor, dude stuck a qtip :lawd: up my peehole and prescribed me a pill next time i pissed it was back to normal :obama:

chicks are ratchet out there brehs and women know when they have it because they get like white discharge and ish but these ho';s man these ho's

I wouldn't wish this pain on my worst enemy. I had chlamydia before and it burns brehs, it burns. :to:

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
The first girl I ever had sex with gave me chlamydia. shyt had me shook.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Got something one time. Dr gave me pills. Never went back for the results. It didn't hurt or anything but there was some kinda discharge comin out my dikk so.... *shrug*.