Any man that can't have platonic relations with a women is immature and has toxic masculinity

Van Cleef

All Star
Daps
That's like saying "stop being thirsty for something to keep you hydrated when you wake up".You even said yourself if she's attractive you're not trying to be friends.Is that not thinking with your D?:jbhmm:

It's called being a heterosexual male with a sex drive.Its natural.

Women say men are sex obsessed but yet the most common insult towards men outside of being broke is always related to his inability to get his D wet.Every single time.

Men will stop thinking with their D when society stop shaming sexless men which is never.

approached these girls at the park today and had ah good convo and we played we're not really strangers

women are way more interesting than nikkas to me and i only befriend women who i aint attracted to.. but they still gotta be cute tho cus im ah bad bytch

hqljQ1b.png

Last edited:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
approached these girls at the park today and had ah good convo and we played we're not really strangers

women are way more interesting than nikkas to me and i only befriend women who i aint attracted to.. but they still gotta be cute tho cus im ah bad bytch

hqljQ1b.png
What do you have in common with women that you don't have in common with men?

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
OP..

You are reaching with your statement...

Why should anyone debunk your "opinion" when your mind is already made up?

Platonic relations is OK, if all parties involved have a mutual platonic feeling towards one another and don't cross boundaries w/ ea. other..

Other than that, the only reason men & women should be around each other is for business or pleasure. It's either or, not both! Both don't mix!

The only platonic woman acquaintance I respect is one who is willing to go dutch on an outing...Anything other than that, said woman is trying to run a play...

*shrugs*

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Any man that is friends with women
Are wolves in sheep’s clothes
Any man with any experience in real life knows men and women can’t be friends
You don’t see animals running around being friends with the opposite sex
The only thing that separates us from animals is walking on hind legs
People and society make up these rules and break them every time
Every dude in here talking that bullshyt is lying
Even the fat and ugly ones could get it
You want to know why
It’s because of history
This person knows your secrets and stories
When you kick it with her, it never feels forced
You can joke with her as to where if you are dating someone
Some of these hoes get mad offended real quick
You two share the same hobbies
And you goofball nikkas be taking your friends on dates
Yes nikka anytime you take a young woman out that’s not family
Is a gotdamn me date
Men and women are here to procreate and to build families
Not blue balls and blue vaginas
When you get to my age you cut all this bullshyt out and it makes life easier
I’m not trying to be friends with no woman because most women are shytty friends(the case can be made that both genders can be shytty friends, but I’m staying on topic)
The amount of women that flaked on me once they got a boyfriend then turned around and tried to come back once they broke up with buddy
Or when I was really in a jam
It was an excuse
But I’m supposed to drop everything to save her and she ain’t even kin or my lady
Save this sanctimonious, weak nikka shyt
This is why these hoes be crying on tik tok and walking with they ass on their necks
Stop lying to these women

Firefly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’ve tried to keep things platonic but shyt always turned different. I remember one chick I was homies with for years as soon as I got to a serious relationship with one chick told me straight up if I wanted to cheat on my girl to
give her a call.

Can't trust anyone. Been around too many women who were down to slide knowing damn well they were in relationships, whole families etc

Comfortable= open to discuss whatever and under the right circumstance do whatever

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Prove me wrong

You brehs need to grow up and become functional adults. Not everything is about sex
It’s possible if I don’t find her attractive or have any interest in her.
Otherwise I see no point.

Let’s keep it 100… bast majority of women aren’t interesting at all….

I’m lying?
What does you current girl talk about that you find yourself interested in? And if you weren’t smashing….would you bother talking to her at all…..

I’ll wait…..:unimpressed:

Van Cleef

All Star
Daps
It’s possible if I don’t find her attractive or have any interest in her.
Otherwise I see no point.

Let’s keep it 100… bast majority of women aren’t interesting at all….

I’m lying?
What does you current girl talk about that you find yourself interested in? And if you weren’t smashing….would you bother talking to her at all…..

I’ll wait…..:unimpressed:

and men are? 😂

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
Yeah I don't wanna fukk every woman I see, even if my standards are abysmally low

Daps
Reppin
NULL
and men are? 😂
yes....

a lot of men actually have hobbies....as opposed to women whose hobbies include talking about other people and watching tv....

i know guys who are into working out...cars....motorcycles....running....woodwork... etc....

so yeah...men are in fact interesting...in general.... :unimpressed:

USMaroon

Pro
Daps
Seems to me like OP is looking for support to accept his role and the friend zone ... bish ass but no hard feelings :handshake: